• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which kind of headphones do you prefer?

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
I HATE earbuds, I can't stand the way they feel. They are really uncomfortable. I'd rather have any pair of headphones over earbuds. Right now I'm using Sony headphones, and they're pretty good. They don't let out much sound if you don't have them on, and they work really well at cancelling out noises around you.

キラ

Yo!
I use the over-ear muffs. Specifically the Audio-Technica ATH M50x.

audio-technica-m50x-headphones-detachable-cable.jpg

This pair of headphones produces beautiful sounds for any genre of music. Plus, this pair of headphones comes with 3 interchangeable chords. They're usually $240, but I got them for $130. :)

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
The sound quality of the big headphones is definitely the best, and I usually use those when I'm at home. If I'm taking a walk or walking to the store, I usually use earbuds for convenience. ^^

Hi there! I mostly prefer wearing earbuds headphones and also like wireless headphones, which are very easy to fit in the ear and not having problem of carrying wires. I love to have collections of earphones and headphones from the sites like amazon, Soundmagic to enjoy the music and also affordable to buy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom