• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Which Item from TP Would You Want in Real Life?

Mine would be a tie from the Double Clawshot or the Dominion Rod. Double Clawshot: You could fly and be like Spiderman. Dominion Rod: You could take The Thinker home with you to think for you. :)
I think it would only work on statues that have a little hole in the middle for the 'soul' to go in.

Also, for everyone who wants the curse stone, remember: your twilight form may not be a wolf. That's Link, the chosen hero, who transforms into the "Blue-Eyed Beast." I'm just Saiyan.

For me? Hmm… wow… I think I'm only now realizing what a dearth of cool items there was for TP. Gale Boomerang I guess? Well really, I think I'd just love the Hero's Bow. It's been ages since I owned a bow that was big enough for me, and a recurve bow with a high draw weight sounds amazing. Man… i should really get back into archery.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Why is everyone choosing bow? You can just go buy it anytime you want at a hunting store, oh well. I'd want the magic armor, so I can sell it and be rich.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I think it would only work on statues that have a little hole in the middle for the 'soul' to go in.

Also, for everyone who wants the curse stone, remember: your twilight form may not be a wolf. That's Link, the chosen hero, who transforms into the "Blue-Eyed Beast." I'm just Saiyan.

For me? Hmm… wow… I think I'm only now realizing what a dearth of cool items there was for TP. Gale Boomerang I guess? Well really, I think I'd just love the Hero's Bow. It's been ages since I owned a bow that was big enough for me, and a recurve bow with a high draw weight sounds amazing. Man… i should really get back into archery.

Ahh but the question is what item would you choose and so if we choose that curse stone we would have it exactly as link has it, a Gale Boomerang wouldn't work in our realm without zelda physics ditto clawshots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom