• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Which Item from TP Would You Want in Real Life?

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Probably the Spinner, as it would make the process of going to work every day easier. And more awesome, or something.
Midna-Kittenface2.gif

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
Mine would be a tie from the Double Clawshot or the Dominion Rod. Double Clawshot: You could fly and be like Spiderman. Dominion Rod: You could take The Thinker home with you to think for you. :)

DOUBLE CLAWSHOTS! I would be Spiderman, which is awesome. Are we limited to only one?
Cause I also want bomb arrows...

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
*Have only read the first page, so I don't know if my answer is forbidden*

The shadow-stone/wolf-transformation stone. I choose this because I think it would be great to leave Humanity every once in a while, to go be a blue-eyed beast in the woods.

OMG.I agree....

For me....
DOUBLE CLAWSHOTZ!!!
It's Awesome and you can be a hero instantlyyyy!!!!! Escaping from someone? Use the Double Clawshot to escape and run.
I think Mythbusters tested the grappeling hook and uh...I forgot.

Zonda

Meme Connoisseur
Fused Shadow. If that's not allowed, then the Master Sword, and if that's not allowed; the Double Clawshots.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
See issue with the clawshots is they need a target to be used. I'd personally go with zora Armor to just stand at the bottom of a lake and laugh or the curse stone Zant uses on you and that midna uses to make you a wolf

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom