• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Which Item from TP Would You Want in Real Life?

Rishian

The Meat Shield
I would definately have to go with the double claw shot. Nothing says awesome like swinging around the place, being able to scale walls, and grabbing stuff from across the room without getting up!

*Uses his claw shot to grab a bottle of coke and bring it back*

The clawshot seems like it'd be the most useful. But with the retrieval aspect of the boomerang, that'd be really useful too. If I had to choose though, I'd probably go with the clawshot.

THE CLAWSHOT. THE CLAWSHOTSSSSSS~
Feel like a boss while swinging around like Spiderman.
Or maybe the Bow and Arrow.
Master Sword is always an idea, haha.

Well not counting the Master Sword (I absolutely love swords), I'm going to say the Clawshot.
Pretty much the same reason as everyone else, it would be cool to grab things from a ways away, and I could see it being quite useful a lot of the time.

Well, I wouldn't mind having anyone of them. But, if I had to choose, it would be a tie between the clawshot, bow, and master sword.

Your avatar disturbs me lol.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
The Double Clawshot. I could get to several places much easier, and it would be quite fun travelling through that method too. I know it has been mentioned before, but I have to say that the Spiderman feel to this would be a great addition to making it a real life item.

W

water16dragon

The Clawshot would be the best item in the Zelda Series. I would like to use it because if I'm ever late for the bus I would be like "Clawshot" :)

The Shadow crystal is way better then the clawshot :) I change my mind I want the shadow crystal instead of the clawshot :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Hmm, I suppose I'd like the Zora Tunic. You can breath under water so wou don't have to worry about going up for air while swimming. And perhaps you could find something at the bottom of a lake and now you can get it with the Zora Tunic! :D

250px-Clawshot.png

Clawshot
I would love to use this in real life would be very cool to use just to be like a spiderman like :)

I second that notion!
Plus I already have a Master Sword and you could easily aquire your own bow and arrow. Clawshot would be a lot of fun.

If the Master Sword isn't an option, then I'd go with the double clawshots. There are so many times when I'd want to have them, usually when I'm stuck at a stop light. It would be so nice to just go right above everything with the double clawshots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom