• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which is Your Favorite Zelda?

Your Favorite Version of PRINCESS Zelda?

• The legend of Zelda (original)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majoras mask

• Oracle of ages/seasons

• Four Swords

• The Wind Waker

• Four Sword Adventures

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

• Total voters
From The legend of Zelda to The legend of Zelda Skyward sword,
Which is your favorite Zelda?

I Have to say mine is the young princess Zelda from Ocarina of time
What about you? young_princess_zelda_oot3d.jpgzelda_skyward_sword_1104_08.jpg2_Zelda03_Large.jpgtwi.jpg

My favorite Zelda is actually tied between the Wind Waker Zelda, and the Skyward Sword Zelda, but i think Skyward Sword beats her just by a little bit.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Oh, joy.

Hm. I really liked her here in TP: princess_zelda-11632.jpg

But, she comes second to the newest Zelda: the-legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword-067.jpg
See? Even Link is entranced....

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Although she was just thrown in for plot, Twilight Princess' Zelda is my favourite. I love her speech and design.

Tp Zelda is my favorite. She's the prettiest, very wise, self-sacrificing, and very helpful to link. I wish she played a bigger role in tp's story though. SS Zelda comes in a close second. I like how she has a major role in the story, but she doesn't have quite the same wisdom and authority of TP Zelda. Plus, I was slightly annoyed at how she kept pushing link off of cliffs. -_-

I thought Tetra was the best. She seems the to be the only one with Character and nto just a damsel in distress. Also it takes her a while to warm up to Link to a point where there might be some chemistry.

The Wind Waker Zelda definitley. She actually plays a pivotal role in the story and definitley the best character development out of all of them, both as Tetra and Zelda. The rest just seemed plain that were just there to be saved, nothing more.

Skyward Sword comes soooooooooooooooooooooooo close though. The fact that Link and Zelda were childhood friends is incredibley brilliant and when she turned into Hylia and whent into a deep slumber it only motivated me more to "save the day!" so to speak. However she just can't surpass The Wind Waker Zelda.

LinkandZelda<3

Knight Academy Student(:
i lovelovelove the graphics on twilight princess zelda the best. but when it comes down to it, i just love skyward sword zelda the most because of her personality.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
probably Twilight Princess, closely followed by OoT. the SS Zelda didn't look as good as the others and she didn't DO anything (beside nearly killing you twice)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom