• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which is Your Favorite Race?

Wich is your favorite race?

• Hylian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kokiri

• Deku

• Goron

• Zora

• Gerudo

• Rito

• Korok

• Twili

• Sheikah

• Total voters
Pff, difficult, difficult...
Must say that I love the Zora the most, but I always have something with water-people-thing-races. They make me think of mermaids.
Also like the Kokiri, because of their Peter-Pan-spirit.
The Gerudo for being hot, and the Sheikah for being mysterious.
Also like the Gorons...pff, difficult, difficult...

I've always been a die hard fan of the Zora race, I'd love to just swim around and be all cool like the Zoras!

TNinja

Of the Gorons
my favorite are the gorons, they're so awesome. I especially like them in SS, the way they are just travelers looking for mysteries

I like the Rito because they deliver your mail to you and it is at the first mail box that you come to. The are fast and so smart as to where your mail will be.

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
Zoras, because they are probably the coolest looking. Shiekahs are like ninjas(which is pretty awesome), it's a same there weren't more of them...

Eluinn

Link's Alter Ego
I love the Zora with the Twili coming in a close second. But I also love the Tokay and the Subrosians which are not listed :'(

My favorite are the Zoras, They just look so different and I love how they swim under water. I also really liked the kikwi from Skyward sword. They were like plant/hedgehogs or something and made cute noises :)

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
My favourite race are the Zoras, mainly because I like Zora Link in MM so much and the portrayal of the Zoras in OoT, especially Princess Ruto. Second to that are the Rito, since I'm fond of bird people as well mainly because of Metroid, my second favourite series after Zelda. Also, with the release of SS, the Mogma really intrigue me, mainly because of their funny mannerisms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom