• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which is Your Favorite Race?

Wich is your favorite race?

• Hylian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kokiri

• Deku

• Goron

• Zora

• Gerudo

• Rito

• Korok

• Twili

• Sheikah

• Total voters
T

Tetraisawesome

I like all of the races, but if I had to choose one, it would be the Kokiri.

ArcherPanda

Level 611 Archer
I really like the Kokiri race. I like how close they are to nature, and how they are like Peter Pan and never grow up! Also, it's really cool that they each have fairies.

Definitely the gorons! they are like the most amazing creatures ever and in every game they sound just awesome!

Absolutley the Sheikahs they are so mysterious and cool, Guardians of the Royal Family and all!!! gotta give it to them

Fullmetal

The Spy-Sniper Combo
I was going to say Zoras, but I changed my mind and said Sheikahs. They're the most mysterious of all of Hyrule's races. They live in the shadows, rarely ever showing themselves and making their lives private if they choose to live among people. Some Sheikahs are incredibly powerful, others are old and on the verge of dying. I'm very interested in them.

Gotta go with Zoras. Slender, elegant form (aside from King Zora!) and the most awesome race transformation in Majora's Mask.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
The Zoras, no doubt about that. They are cool-looking and hery they can use their bodies and scales as weapons and are able to breath in and out of water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom