• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which is Your Favorite Race?

Wich is your favorite race?

• Hylian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kokiri

• Deku

• Goron

• Zora

• Gerudo

• Rito

• Korok

• Twili

• Sheikah

• Total voters
I've always liked Gerudos. They aren't usually prominently featured in Zelda games and not a whole lot is known about them. Also, being a tribe of all females except for the one male born every 100 years is quite interesting to me. I would have liked to see them in TP. I haven't played SS yet; are they in that at all does anyone know?

Braivety

FPT | Breb
All the races are awesome. I especially like the Shiekahs and :deku: people, but my all time favorite is :zoras:. :zora: are just ridiculously cool looking,sounding, and acting. I LOVE swimming around as a :zora: in MM.

Let's go Zora, Let's Go!
Zora, Zora, they're our clan if they can't do it I'll make sure no one can!

They Zora are the coolest Zelda race because the are awesome fish people, they live in water, and even the Gerudo pirates wwanted to steal baby Zoras in MM.

D-Lo G

Author of Short Stories
Sheikah and Gerudo. I love how Sheik and Impa are all mysterious...Sheik is one of my favorite characters. I love the music in Gerudo Valley in OoT. I think it's really creative that they made them all women, except for one man that is born every 100 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom