• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which is the worst Nintendo developed game?

Got this idea from a thread I saw at another forum site I lurk on. Out of all the games Nintendo has made, which one do you think is the worst?

For me, it has to be Paper Mario: Sticker Star. Back when this game was announced, I was excited for it. I thought the game was gonna go back to its roots for once with partners returning. Sadly, I didn't get that. All the game had to offer was a terrible story, awful gameplay, no leveling up, no badges to equip, no partners, no characterization for Bowser, and Kersti (think of Navi, but with no likeability to her and constant whining). The game was very disappointing in the end and it ended up being a very mediocre game for me. Only thing I hope for now is for a new Paper Mario game that actually plays like the first two games & not a stripped down version of them instead.

Second worst for me is The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. Awful touchscreen controls along with a forgettable soundtrack & story.

Iridescence

Emancipated Wind Fish
Wii Play. When a $50 game isn't even worth buying when a $40 controller is included with it, that's a pretty bad game.

As for the big man's opinion himself, Shigeru Miyamoto has publically said Zelda II was the game he was least satisfied with.

As for the big man's opinion himself, Shigeru Miyamoto has publically said Zelda II was the game he was least satisfied with.
That's not because Zelda 2 was bad. it's quite the opposite. He was dissatisfied with it because it was a risk, he took LoZ in the wrong direction and only realised it after the game was out. Hence that's why Zelda 3 is back the Zelda 1 way of doing things.

And my answer to the question is Mario Party 1 N64. To actually win at the game you had to do things to your controller that almost broke it and almost broke your own hand as well. Seriously. The game looked ok but it was zero fun to play and was literally painful to play. No other Nintendo game has required me injure myself to be good at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom