• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which is the Scariest?

Which is the Scariest?

• Skulltula/Walltula

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Redead

• Pol's Voice

• Dead Hand

• Bongo Bongo

• Gibdo

• Wallmaster/Floormaster

• Total voters
D

Dimitri_Dodongo

'Scuse me, but where is the "Stalchild" option? D=
I was first given OoT when I was 6 1/2 years of age, when it JUST came out. Well, the Deku Tree was freaky enough... but once I escaped to the vast lands of Hyrule, and it's fields at late afternoon (>.>) Well, surprise BAM there comes up these skeletal thingys, you kill them and guess what? A BIGGER ONE APPEARS! D= Ohyes, I remember having a nightmare about them just where the Hyrule castle drawbridge is... But that's another story. T__T

Otherwise, Yay redeads. xD

K

kiryadin

Gibdo's and Redead seem very similar to me, except how they look. But they both can temp. paralyze you and start humping on you when you're too near.
Pol's voice looks more cute than scary to me :)
Skulltula's where too big and unreal for me to be scary. If they had made them look like huntsman spiders or tarantulas or so, they probably would have been scarier to me.
Floormasters and Wallmasters: More a surprise thing than scare thing.
So yeah I'd say Death Hand.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Open this link, and scroll down to the bottom of the page:

http://www.htloz.net/archives/htloz/1999-08/letters.html

That's me, PIKA409397. That was my e-mail address back then. My fear of ReDeads (not to mention my embarrassingly poor understanding of capitalization rules) has been preserved on the Internet for 11 years.

I'm still a little scared of them, but not as much as I was back then. I was asking for advice because my fear of them was keeping me from getting through the Bottom of the Well and the Shadow Temple.

They were literally my last obstacles to beating the game.

ok so Redeads and gibdos really aren't that bad because you can stun them without getting close.... Floor/ wall masters come OUT OF NOWHERE!!! (if you don't know they're there at least..) I dread going places with them...

I always found the wallmasters to be the scariest when I was a kid, just because of the feeling I got when their shadows would appear below me. But know it'd have to the dead hand.

wow the poll results suprised me. Skulltula... really.... what 9 people voted for that? I guess people who are scared of spiders. Anyway that was kinda mean and sorry. I think dead hand is creepy looking followed by the scream of redeads

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Wallmaster. You wont actually see it until its over you, just imagine getting picked up by a huge, disgusting, black hand and dragged away.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom