• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which is the Scariest?

Which is the Scariest?

• Skulltula/Walltula

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Redead

• Pol's Voice

• Dead Hand

• Bongo Bongo

• Gibdo

• Wallmaster/Floormaster

• Total voters
P

Proud_2B_Hylian

as far a creep factor goes: Dead Hand. but surprises get me more so a skulltula dropping from the ceiling isn't fun. I even remember a couple times in OoT when I'd look around in first person and look up just in time to see a tektite drop dead onto me... and the more realistic spiders in TP especially the boss of the temple of time... *shivers*

Phlegm

Bake me a pie!
The Dead Hand is just terrifying. It has a gigantic mouth and random blood patches everywhere! At first, I couldn't believe that it was even in an E rated game...

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
I voted re-dead. I mean, dead hand looked graphically more gruesome to me but the re-deads just seemed to blend in with the background due to the position on my TV and all which really ended up making me jump when there's suddenly something clinging on from who knows which angle.

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
My god, those dead hands. Creative genius at its finest, but dang, their design is absolutely grotesque, especially for a Zelda game.
The bloody details, and then after you defeat it, it lingers for a while and just...twitches.

Redeads are pretty scary too. I remember falling to the lowest level of the well by accident and not noticing the redeads down there. Gave me quite a shock, to say the least.

I voted for Wallmaster/Floormaster because the Wallmaster was the only one which ever even remotely startled me, mainly because I couldn't just stand still in the room.

Beeker

Wild Card
I find dead hands creepy. Just the way they move, how they look... ugh. I find it creepier that the thing twitches after it is killed.
I never really thought that Redeads were really scary, I just think their screams are creepy and surprising.(especially the ones from WW)

S

ShadowLinkGirl

i love Spiders so i always was happy with Skultullas.:rolleyes:
I was NEVER afraid of Redeads, idk why.:P
Floor/Wall Masters were SOOOOOOO CUTE:clap:
but, Dead Hands scared the living crap outta me!:cry:

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
When I first loaded up Ocarina of Time when I was about ten, I soon found myself face to face with a ReDead. Being ten at the time, I didn't really take it well. Freaked me out really good. I very nearly required a change in pants after that. Almost, but fortunately that was avoided.

wallmasters or florrmasters are the scariest in my opinion, they come out of nowhere scaring the crap out of me and taking me to the entrance, it still scares me to this day especially in the forest temple on ocarina of time, or the shadow temple.

M

MegaLink

The wallmaster is just really scary to me, when I first went in to a room and looked around for a second. It just jumped on me and scared me to death.

Master

Upcoming
The Gibos are those mummy guys ..........
imgres

The Gibos are those mummy guys ..........
imgres

The Scariest Monster of Ocarina of Time :

GANONDORF

Just looking at Ganondorf's Mullet , ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww !

:ganondorf:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom