• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which is the Scariest?

Which is the Scariest?

• Skulltula/Walltula

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Redead

• Pol's Voice

• Dead Hand

• Bongo Bongo

• Gibdo

• Wallmaster/Floormaster

• Total voters

McBlizzy

Happy Mask Salesgirl
Redead/Gibdo's always freak me out =/ Wall Masters always surprise me >.< And any type of spider enemy (Skulltulas ect.) I HATE spiders *cries in a corner*

G

Game Player 99

Re-deads are scariest 'cos of their screams:O, and floor masters are rather frightening 'cos they generally pop up when you are least expecting them.>.>

By the way, what are Gibdo's?

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
Gibdos are mummified Redeads...

Sometimes Skulltulas freak me out because they can show up when I least expect them. And I'm not even afraid of spiders!

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
Redeads are creepy. I don't see how anyone can like them. Whenever I see one, I would always hand the controller to whoever was closest to me and have them defeat it lol. Now the wallmasters......well, they take me by surprise too. I hate them!!!

RamboZelda

bullets of pure awesome
Bongo Bongo for me. Now THAT is one messed up dude. Thankfully he's invisible much of the battle. It's especially creepy when he dies. Ugh, just watching him melt into a disgusting black goop. *shivers*

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Re-deads and Gibdos always had the scariest impact on me. I always had to watch my distance carefully. When I was younger and played OoT and went into Hyrule Town as an adult, I always held my breath going to and from The Temple of Time. It was scary for me unfortunately.

Wallmasters and Floormasters have the effect of surprise, IMO. But you know when they're coming when you hear the rising noise in the background; and you can see the shadow at some points. I also hate when the split off into baby masters. I hated that very much so.

Kybyrian

Well, the Redeads and Gibdos kind of creep me out, especially when I was younger, but not so much anymore. I'd say that the Skulltulas were just as creepy as the Redeads at that time, too, and I still get taken by surprise when one of them drops from the ceiling. I don't know if you'd count that as scary, but it makes me jump when I get hit by one that I don't know is right there.

H

Hokaru

I definitely don't like ReDeads at all but the Dead hand can get scary too if he's right up in your face with his awkward neck/creepy face *thinking of that close up picture*

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
The Redeads are so scary. Their scream really freaks me out. *shivers* I shoot them with like three-hundred arrows before they even take one step. Haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom