• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which is the Most Valuable Zelda Moment in Your Life?

In the Legend of Zelda
lots of epic and sad moments have been in our mind for a long time.

In your life,
which moment is still very important to you?
and why?

Thanks for your time

By the way, mine is running all over Hyrule field from Ocarina of time and meeting princess Zelda.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
My most valuable moment was in Majora's Mask when you got the Ocarina of Time back from Skull Kid and you replayed the Song of Time. That was amazing to me!

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
For a while it was ending Ocarina of Time for the first time but after the long wait for Skyward Sword and when I pressed the window on the Wii menu and heard the harp play I screamed "Yes Yes! It's here! Its finally here!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Running around in Hyrule Field, exiting the house into Kokiri Forest (OoT)
Very first time seeing Hyrule Field (TP) in 16:9.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
the ending of Ocarina of Time when Zelda says 'when peace returns to Hyrule, it will be tome for us tp say goodbye. Thank you, Link....goodbye'

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
From an in-game standpoint, I'd say the end of Ocarina of Time; escaping the collapsing tower and fighting Ganon at the end is by far the most rewarding and epic moment in the Zelda series (for me anyways). From an out-of-game standpoint, I'd say that the most valuabe moment would be playing Ocarina of Time with my older brother when I was little. He introduced me to the series, and a lifetime of fun and adventure has followed me since. :)

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Collecting the masks in Majora's Mask. Every time I found a mask, or even just a hint on how to find a mask, it gave me a feeling that I have a hard time explaining. My most cherished Zelda memories definitely exist within that game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom