• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which is the most recent Pokemon movie you've seen?

There are twenty Pokemon movies now, are you up to date with them?

Which is the most recent one you've seen?

QcFQOVmY_o.png

Mido

Version 1
It has been some time since I've seen one, but the most recent one I have seen was Pokemon: Kyurem vs. The Swords of Justice, which was a few years ago. Half the reason I remember the film was that Vic Mignogna was the voice of Keldeo. It was a simple, but a pretty solid movie.

((On another note, I did end up catching the Swords of Justice in Pokemon Black some time after seeing the movie; but unfortunately for me Keldeo was event-exclusive.))

Ninja

Well well well
Honestly, the last movie I've seen was the very first one.

The last movie I was looking into, was the one where Pikachu talked and everyone had a large meltdown.

Dan

Honestly, the last movie I've seen was the very first one.

The last movie I was looking into, was the one where Pikachu talked and everyone had a large meltdown.
@LegendOfMeesh What's he talking about?

Probably Mewtwo's revenge or the third movie with Entai. Those were the last two movies I watched as a youngster. I recall that third movie having some nice visuals, but it revolved around some brat that wanted everything to revolve around her.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The last one I watched must have been Giratina and the sky warrior OR Kyurem vs the Sword of Justice. I started to bing watch Pokem on movies earlier this year and I plan to continue to watch them. I liked all ther ones I watched very much. I don't think I'm up to date but I'll get there.....eventually :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom