• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which is the Hardest Game Ever Made?

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Ninja Gaiden, the original, drove me insane with its difficulty. Of course, I was much younger when I played it, but I'm sure it would still give me a hard time even today.

A lot of people had trouble with the G n' G games, but I never found them to be that hard... more annoying than anything, really.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I haven't had any game give me as much trouble as Cybernoid has. I'm sure many others will come to mind, but Cybernoid definitely takes the award for the hardest.

Interesting, I actually never heard of Cybernoid before but will definitely look that up! I say thank you my friend for bringing that game up, I´ll try it if and when possible :)

Ninja Gaiden, the original, drove me insane with its difficulty. Of course, I was much younger when I played it, but I'm sure it would still give me a hard time even today.

A lot of people had trouble with the G n' G games, but I never found them to be that hard... more annoying than anything, really.

This is also interesting. I´m playing through Ninja Gaiden (the original) now for my first time, I´ve reached the last boss and it didn´t take me long. Whenever I start the game I can reach him in less then an hour (maybe even in less then 45 minutes). I would certainly say that Ghosts ´n Goblins is harder although I haven´t beaten Ninja Gaiden yet. But Ninja Gaiden 3 seems extremly hard on the other hand, this since you only have 5 "continues" D:

L

Legendary Pizza

I don't have one I can only play T games it sucks
----------------------------------------

Niko Bellic 817

GH3: Legends of Rock
For me it's the Japanese Transformers game for the NES. I could'nt even make it past the first level because once you take a hit, you lose one of your three lives.

Deadly Towers for the Nintendo (NES) hands down. I dare anyone to attempt this game....get the rom if you have to.

Vash03

Needz Moar.... Zelda, NAO
Hmm, well.. I thought long and hard about this... as a matter of fact I was thinking about it while I was writing these sentences... Major League Baseball for the NES was hard for me... I remember that the only time I would even play is if I had some "Big League Chew" gum.. thinking it would help my game.. I'd also wear my Texas Rangers cap and jersey.. But I'd still not be able to hit the ball... and it seemed no matter what I pitched it would be hit out of the park.. I think the game was haxored..

x-Link-x

c o u r a g e ;
Ninja Gaiden...
Yeah, remember playing through the first level, how much of hell it was only to find out....THAT WAS ONLY A TUTORIAL LEVEL!
Yeah the REAL fun is on Lvl1! Good luck my friends, and yet, I can't stop playing it :3

Shinobi
Yet another one that needed dedication and patience, a really good game and such but watch out, the ninjas will come at you outta nowhere man! Dx

Ikaruga
We all love shooters, that's awesome, yeah, until one comes across Ikaruga, this little merciless game will put you through ell with its many different color shields and bullets, change the colors according to the bullets or you WILL die, fast fingers man xD

Silver Surfer
Okay so, this game was hard, very hard for only one reason: EVERYTHING KILLS YOU. The walls, the enemies (in one hit), too much stuff is flying at you from everywhere, its horrible. I'd say it was too much, bad game I even dare to call it.

Battle Toads
Amazing game, but yet again, hard as hell. Not too many people have gone to the end without a GameGenie and I admit...neither have I xD The game is good and its fun, but really, the 2 player mode sucks. Friendly fire man, friendly fire...

D

dug428

I wanna be the guy. If you do not want to scream your mind out at the unfairness of this game, don't even try. I got to the third screen before i quit. DON'T DO IT!

Hmm...
NES:Final Fantasy (I have trouble getting gold because the enemies take a while and usually kill one of my players which results in a visit to the clinic. This requires the gold.)
SNES:a Link to the Past (Some of the puzzles are boring and I end up not playing the game for two months)
N64:Majora's Mask (It gets frustrating with all the resets you have to do and game overs just add to it)
GC:Super Mario Sunshine (Some of these jumos are ridiculous in those levels when you can't use FLUDD)
Wii: Wii Play (The sensory of the Wiimote in Billiards is awful)

Silver Surfer
Okay so, this game was hard, very hard for only one reason: EVERYTHING KILLS YOU. The walls, the enemies (in one hit), too much stuff is flying at you from everywhere, its horrible. I'd say it was too much, bad game I even dare to call it.

The Angry Video Game Nerd reviewed that. So you can dare to call it bad all you want.

Dungeon killer

Dungeon's Shall Fall!
My opinion on the hardest games:

Metroid 2 Echos: the enviroment was confusing, all of the puzzles made you go crazy and boss battles were the hardest ever, you had to try them at least three times to finally beat them and you always went in circles.
Hardest Game Ever Meter
5/5

Star Wars Lego Series: I have never completed any of them on 100%,
there was at least a zillion collectables to get (before you got 100% complete) and you had to always do all the missions over and over to get the collectables in them.
Hardest Game Ever Meter
5/5

P

Pablo

Why has no one said SMB2, the original one of course. The last level in particular was horrendous.

DesertDweller

Love Truth
My opinion on the hardest games:
Star Wars Lego Series: I have never completed any of them on 100%,
there was at least a zillion collectables to get (before you got 100% complete) and you had to always do all the missions over and over to get the collectables in them.
Hardest Game Ever Meter
5/5
I really, really, disagree with this. Star Wars the Lego Series was exceedingly easy. If you were playing with just one person, you could have one character store all the lego studs while the other fought, and switch between them whenever you got to a battle or started collecting studs. (at least on the pc version)

I found that it was usually obvious where collectables were hidden, but that's just me. I'll admit it was annoying playing through a second time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom