• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which is the Best Transportation?

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
I would have to say Epona or the Crimson Loftwing. Epona was awesome, easy to manuver, and was very useful. The Crimson Loftwing was awesome, the controls were outstanding, and just what it is, is just cool. :chu:

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Epona is one of my favorite ways of transportation ever :). The Loft Wing is also a favorite, but nothing can replace Epona :D.

P

ptlegoman

All these others are terrible. Everyone should know that the clawshots are the best. Go City in the sky!

Sailing in WW will always have that magical and adventurous feel for me. Sailing made the whole game feel like an epic quest in a way i'd never known before and still feels meaningful, it was also amazingly relaxing some of the time. I still sail calm waters to pass time on slow days. =]

I can feel the hate about to come in, but my favorite is The King of Red Lions (the boat) from Wind Waker... because of all the things u can use on it, Boomerang, Arrows, A Cannon, A Crane, The Sail, and the telescope.

I'm actually very specific on this one for an odd reason XD
I have two favourites, warping (from any of the games) for time saving reasons...
Or Epona in TP ONLY, and only because I love the horseback field music, because it is actually different than the on foot field music. So even though I warp everywhere in TP, when I have a bit of extra time, I ride Epona in the field so I can hear that awesome song<3<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom