• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which is Has More Magical Power the Ocarina of Time or Majoras Mask

H

heroshadeshadow

what 2 major objects from 2 diffren games has the most magical powers the ocarina of time or majoras mask. if those to items where somehow wharped into being humanoids whitch would win?

Hero of…. #s, I guess
Majora's Mask is a far more powerful magical artifact than the Ocarina of Time. Ocarina of Time can provide some magic to aid an adventurer, such as warping or in certain cases going through time, but Majora's Mask had the power to possess the Skull Kid, bring down the moon, and then morph into a monster that it takes all of Link's power to defeat.

Recall that all the Ocarina did at the end of Majora's Mask is summon the giants. They are the ones who actually stopped the moon's fall. The Ocarina of Time is clearly a less powerful artifact than Majora's Mask.

If I had to guess I'd say Majora's Mask probably has more power within it, while the Ocarina of Time uses music to get the aid of the gods, which is an external power, but one that is greater than the power in Majora's Mask.

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
Majora's Mask is without a doubt more powerful. Like some of you have said, the Ocarina of Time has the power to let you warp and do other things to help you on your quest. Majora's Mask is powerful enough to possess people and make the apocalypse reality. Pulling down something as massive as the moon takes a lot of strength. On top of that, the demon that dwells within it is completely insane and very powerful.

Like the Happy Mask Salesman said, however, we will never know its true nature. Is it really pure evil, or is it just insane, and destroying Termina is just a fun game to it?

MW7

While it is true that Majora's Mask would have more immediate power, I would have to say that given it's a fight between two individuals possessing the objects that whoever had the Ocarina could easily win. Possessing time itself a person could theoretically go back in time before Majora's Mask was made and prevent its creation. They also could travel through time to prevent his or her adversary from even being born. Although it's unclear to me whether the Ocarina of Time actually enables the possesser to travel to any point in time based on how it was portrayed in the games.

Having said that heroshadeshadow's question was about which of the two objects would win in a fight if they transformed into humanoids. I guess I would have to say Majora just because we know what the mask is capable of but we don't really know what the Ocarina could do if it could transform.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom