• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which is Harder? ST or PH

Apple

Crazy Cookie
I think ST was harder. The thing about PH that I really found hard was the frustration of doing the Temple of the Ocean King over and over again. I also got stuck in the ghost ship, but everything else was pretty easy. I found ST a lot more difficult.

▲ToonLink▲

IT'S FRUCKIN PHANTOM HOURGLASS!!! gahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! The ocean temple is annoying beacause you always have to go all the way back and fourth over and over until you get 1 CHECKPOINT THING! Then you have to do the same thhing over again until you get to the end.

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
I'd have to say Spirit Tracks. Some of the puzzles on there were amazing. The final boss was even tough, unlike Phantom Hourglass. I can beat Bellum (well, Bellumbeck) without losing any hearts...Malladus was so difficult. I found protecting Zelda hard when he was spitting the fireballs at her.

J

James

Well I've said since I completed Spirit tracks that it was harder than Phantom Hourglass. I know that some people found The Temple Of The Ocean King hard, but I never once found it hard, it just annoyed me a bit. Some of the latter sections in The Temple Of Spirits in Spirit Tracks were hard, I had to think for them (unlike Phantom Hourglass, I played that game without much thought). I actually regard Spirit Tracks has the hardest Zelda game released since Oracle Of Ages.

80sfreak85

Phantom Hourglass was MUCH harder just because of the Temple of the Ocean King ALONE!

P

potatozelda

While I did take a longer time to beat PH, that was only because of its tediousness which caused me to get frustrated and stop playing for periods of time. ST's dungeons and item uses were more engaging and fun, even with their increased difficulty. And as for the main dungeons, Tower of Spirits definitely got much harder than the Temple of the Ocean King. Having Zelda there really upped the complexity, which is a good thing.

ST was a lot harder, cause of the stupid Torch Phantom thing in the Tower of the Spirits. (was that what it was called?) Anyways , it had way more challenging puzzles, and harder bosses. (stupid Phytops and Malladus) But i REALLY get annoyed whenever people say the TotOK is hard or annoying. It is the EASIEST thing ever! I get through a floor in like, 20 seconds, no kidding. The phantoms are super easy to outrun (even the Swift Phantoms!). And if its annoying to constantly redo it, it isnt annoying if you can go through the entire thing in a few minutes:xd:. The only thing that i hate about it is the time limit, but then again that thing takes forever to run out!

T

Triforce_King

I would say that ST is harder because of the lokomo songs, since you have to get the timing and tempo right in order for it to work. As of right now I can't seem to get past Rael's after trying 215 times.

I would say phantom hourglass is more frustrating the spirit tracks because your like yay i finished the dungeon but then you realize damn i have to go to do the ocean kings temple for the 5th time and thats what make it harder because you don't want to do something so you play worse

Kybyrian

ST is definitely harder because of those things where you have to draw. I had to draw the symbol on that door on that one island, and it took me 56 tries, even though I knew exactly what the symbol was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom