• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which is easier: Minish Cap or Phantom Hourglass?

Is Phantom Hourglass easier than Minish Cap, or visa versa?

• Phantom Hourglass was easier

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Minish Cap was easier

• Niether, they were both the same

• I don't know, I haven't finished both of them

• Total voters

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Minish Cap gave me quite the challenge the first time I played it, but I was 8, so I was horrible at video games. I needed help from someone better to get me through Dark Hyrule Castle *GASP* :O 3 TIMES!!! You think I would get better. After, I beat MC for the first time all by myself on my 4th try. ;) I beat PH on my first try easy. I was a lot older though, and also, it's just too easy. It wasn't hard at all. MC was a little difficult and I still have trouble with Vaati.

Linky

King of Twilight
PH is much easier because it's straight forward, you get sea chart, explore new quadrant and find the temple. Simple as that, where as MC they don't really give you hints on where to go and the dungeons are longer and bosses kinda harder.

D

Darktimeleader

I think PH was easy, the only hard part was The Temple of the Ocean King and Bellumbeck.

T

Triforce Hero

PH was easier becuase it had such a linear structure so you basically knew what you were doing all along. MC was sort of the same, but not as much, which made you have to think more about what to do.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
Now that I think about it PH was one of the easiest Zelda games I have ever beat. although some of the sidequests were very challenging.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I definitely choose PH, the only thing is that Phantom Hourglass was a lot more advanced in the graphics department. It was a bit more...on edge, it felt more real and more like you were there. But I still like MC better.

MC was much tougher. I will say that the TotOK presented me with some interesting challenges, but it wasn't anywhere near as tough as some of MC's dungeons, and I used a walkthrouvh on my first playthrough.

Link1432

Most Uncreatively Named
I voted for PH overall, but I found its bosses a smidge harder than MC's. Everything else (dungeons, exploration, etc.) was far too easier than MC.

E

EliteGamer3

I liked MC because it was cute and it was actually easier for me to finish, there were too many hidden meanings and complicated solutions to find in PH but I kind of enjoyed it more than MC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom