• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which is easier: Minish Cap or Phantom Hourglass?

Is Phantom Hourglass easier than Minish Cap, or visa versa?

• Phantom Hourglass was easier

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Minish Cap was easier

• Niether, they were both the same

• I don't know, I haven't finished both of them

• Total voters

GoroLink

Goron Hero of the Winds
I have not actually completed TMC yet, but from what i've seen, and experienced, PH is waay easier.
PH was almost too easy, and the Temple of the Ocean king was just annoying..

B

blhand26

I haven't finished the Minish cap yet. But so far I think Phantom Hourglass has Minish Cap beat by a smidge in the "Which is easier" poll. In PH the controls were easier since you had the stylus, and because of that it was easier to move around, use your weapons, and stuff. Especially the maps I loved the maps on PH. Plus it had more helpful hints in PH then in MC. (although there was that one thing in PH where you had to close your ds to transfer the stuff on the one map to your map, I only got that part because I accidently read about it in a walkthrough LOL) In Minish Cap though, what I've played so far, its not very difficult, but I'm not a fan of the controls. Oh and I hate that you can't be minish just any old time. There should be an item that magically turns you minish any time you want. That is if they don't have it already. (Remember what I said above I haven't finished MC yet so please have mercy on me with the corrections) I'm not sure which story line I like better yet o_O oh but wait were not hear to talk about that. LOL :)

www.zeldainmypocket.com
All I really have to add is- PH is a lot easier. If you're going to 100% TMC, it's waaaay harder. And also, you might actually die in that game. :) Of course, you might die on PH, but not easily, if you're a Zelda veteran.

Shnappy

derp
For most people, PH is much easier... Though I would have to go towards TMC. PH did not have any Temple of the Ocean King, and that's the main thing that stops me from getting through PH, other than the game being boring (in my opinion). TMC was also just an easy game in general. Very straightforward most of the time.

C

carl

Phantom hourglass is definetly easyer then minish cap becouse dongeuns are pretty short and boss battles are easy.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
I do have to say that, in my own opinion, Phantom Hourglass was easier. However, comma, that doesn't mean that it's not as good as TMC. In fact, I enjoyed PH much more. TMC probably had the most adorable Princess Zelda I've ever seen, but PH had more characters with more development. Linebeck and Ciela were both great additions to the games. The items were a lot better, too... or at least, that's what I think. I really enjoyed the unique uses for various items in PH, and I really liked that they even brought back the hammer and the turtles, heh.

But still, though PH had a lot to offer, it was easier than TMC. PH was more annoying than difficult. TMC, while being one of the easiest Zelda games, still offered a tiny bit of difficulty here and there, moreso than PH did.

M

:.:Mikki:.:

I'd have to say Minish Cap because the bosses were pretty easy enough and the storyline was just kind of too lulzy.

Niko Bellic 817

GH3: Legends of Rock
Definately Phantom Hourglass. The puzzles were very simplistic and the bosses were very easy. Once you knew how to kill them you could defeat them without any problemss. Bellum the final boss was easy because in phase 2 of the fight you could keep your distance and just keep stopping time to avoid getting hit. The Minish Cap was difficult because there were three giant statues in the Castor Wilds that required kinstone fusing. I didn't know what button to press to initiate it. Also, I had to have faries bottled whenever I faced Vaati, the final boss because his attacks do much more damage than Bellums do.

Gohma

Mmmmmmmmmh... BOMBS
I haven't played MC for now, so I'm going to vote for the last option, but according to some of my friends, MC looks harder than PH.

I've beat PH in something like 3 or 4 days. (when I say beat, I'm talking about the story, I just beat Bellum...), and except for some puzzles using the DS uses in a crazy way (when for exemple you have to close it to make the map appear on the screen), I think it was too easy for a Zelda game. At the beggining of the game, I bought a lot of potions, but I still have them... Dungeons are too short, enemies are too weak, bosses have obvious weakpoints... I got the game for Christmas, and I thought it would be as long and difficult as OoT or ALTTP, but... :dry:

Last edited:

octorok74

TETTAC
I think PH was easier, but by a little. At least the second to last boss didn't keep knocking me out of the sky. And Minish had a lot of traveling.

Sparky

Crawfish Prime
PH is easier. Its just easier in general...

Though the Endboss in PH is also a good deal easier being that it doesn't require near the problem solving skills that MC Endboss does.

Link Master

The Hero's Master
I think PH was easier because they could not put a lot onto this game and Minish cap was longer and you had to do some side quest to finish this game.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
the only reason I think MC is easier is because in Ph the ocean king temple gets really hard when you don't know what you are doing the first time and you are running out of time and have to restart.

Dungeon killer

Dungeon's Shall Fall!
I say Ph was easier, the end bosses were each in different stages but bellum was alot easier than vatti and because it took me 15 trys to finally beat vatti.

But they were both easy and adventrous but the final choice is cut when you think about the final boss at least that is what I see on this thread.:thinking:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom