• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which is easier: Minish Cap or Phantom Hourglass?

Is Phantom Hourglass easier than Minish Cap, or visa versa?

• Phantom Hourglass was easier

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Minish Cap was easier

• Niether, they were both the same

• I don't know, I haven't finished both of them

• Total voters
A

Alkarius

PH was the easiest, It was just too easy, Not many dungeons, I beat Bellum in all of 10 minutes, not even. Heck, if you collected all the gems in the game, it made the game even easier. The Minish Cap was no big challenge, either but it was a little harder than PH.

Trentino

Modern Day Warrior
I would have to say PH, except for the Ocean King temple. Minish Cap had harder dungeons, bosses and puzzles. In Ph you could guide your boomerang and bombachus and in MC the boomerang was terrible (until you got the magic boomerang) and you didn't even get bombachus.

M

Myungster

Minish Cap was easier.

I remember I beat the whole game on a borrow.
I returned it pretty quickly; I recall.

L

Liam

Definitely PH. easiest zelda game i've ever played.
Minish cap is in my top 3, because it was super fun, i loved all the characters and the graphics, and there were good sidequests and bosses and items and things.also, the overworld was really huge and fun. phantom hourglass only had items from dungeons, except for the shovel, had not-very-good
cell-shaded graphics, had unrealistic, indistinct characters, and only one, really obvious sidequest.

I'd say probably Minish Cap. Really both were pretty boring Zelda games for me, and both had their difficult and easy times, but PH seemed like it had more of those difficult times. And by difficult, I mean those "what do I do here?!" times.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Honestly? I would have to say that Phantom Hourglass is easier. I didn't get stuck like I did in the Minish Cap, for some parts.

Amelie

Air Dancer
I found Phantom Hourglass much easier when I played Minish Cap. Minish Cap controlled lots like classic Zelda but I just found most of the enemies and bosses more of a challenge ^^

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
PH is a lot easier. If I just compare the MC deaths to the PH deaths, it would be 75:5, so MC is much more difficult.
The dungeons in MC were also more confusing than the dungeons in PH. You didn't have to find a map or memorize important things because you could write it on the map.

For me no question Minish Cap required more of me, while I think restarting PH for the temple you all know, MC is not even 100% complete yet, I still have some stuff I need to do >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom