• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which is easier: Minish Cap or Phantom Hourglass?

Is Phantom Hourglass easier than Minish Cap, or visa versa?

• Phantom Hourglass was easier

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Minish Cap was easier

• Niether, they were both the same

• I don't know, I haven't finished both of them

• Total voters
T

Twilight_Link25

phantom hourglass way easier the MC.
i actually got stuck in MC once. the only hard part that encounterd in PH is when you had to close you DS, but thats it. i don 't find "the temple of the ocean king" hard , but rather annoying.

yea that temple was annoying. i hate games where u go back to one place more than like 3 times.

i just beat PH today and i rly want to get MC but PH was easy so idk if im gonna get MC bc some people say it was easier

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
minish cap was easier imo...
Phantom hourglass was not so easy, but it was still easy...
Some bosses were a bit harder...(Bellum ghost ship..for example...or bellum's first form...)

A

Aerostella

PH, by far. TMC wasn't too hard, but it was fun.

Then again, I haven't played them in a while. :p

xandar

World's Dumbest Zombie.
I dunno, I think MC was easier just because I didn't have to get used to a strange new combat system. I love the PH combat, but it's just so much different than I'm used to with Zelda. Plus, I haven't played PH in a while 'cause I kept forgetting where I had or hadn't been in the damned Ocean King temple. With MC, though, I got through it in about a month 'cause I'm so used to the system.

Claire

The Geekette
I believe Phantom Hourglass is far easier than The Minish Cap, but then again, it all depends on what you aim to accomplish in the game. If you intend to have all your ship parts, and everything perfected on an account on the Phantom Hourglass - it is rather easy via trading. While The Minish Cap would take a significant amount of time fusing all the kinstones and such.

Chris

It has been awhile...
Minish Cap was an easier game because the enemies were way easier to kill and the dungeons were shorter. Plus, the bosses were very easy.

I think that Minish Cap is Easier. I've beaten the game about 5 times and I don't like PH as much beacuse of the place where you have to get new sea charts.

Kybyrian

Phantom Hourglass was much easier. Minish Cap wasn't really an easy game, but Phantom Hourglass definitely was. It was too easy, in my opinion.

E

ebuch

Minish Cap was pretty easy, but fighting Vatii was a lot more satisfying than beating the totally scary Bellum guy from PH zOMG!!1!one (Bellum didn't really build up that scary of a reputation)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom