• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which is easier: Minish Cap or Phantom Hourglass?

Is Phantom Hourglass easier than Minish Cap, or visa versa?

• Phantom Hourglass was easier

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Minish Cap was easier

• Niether, they were both the same

• I don't know, I haven't finished both of them

• Total voters
I would have to say that I think PH was easier, because the dungeons were shorter and much more straight forward. What do you think? Discuss.

Last edited:

Inflexus

ZDG's Prophet
I would have to say that I think PH was easier, because the dungeons were shorter. What do you think? Discuss.

Uh, for one I said I thought that Phantom Hourglass was harder, and you also voted for Phantom Hourglass being easier.

That statement is rather inconsistant. Pick a side.

Also you voted the opposite way in the poll, I just thought I'd let you know.

F

Forcelink

So PH. the bosses where certainly easier though i didn`t finish the minish cap. for toy day in grade 2 i brought my gameboy and some jerk stole my game who ever he or she is:mad: I just hope somehow I`d be avenged

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I am only halfway through these both games, Yes I am a beginner somehow!!! :) This far I think PH is the easier one, and ACTUALLY also the funnier and better!!

K

Keaton

I'm only halfway through PH, but so far I'd say PH is easier, or maybe I'm better! Nah, that can't be it

T

tingle-rocks

ph for sure except for the temple of the ocean king parts.

P

Powerbracelet

Phantom Hourglass was easy, and it sucked. I expected more from a sequel to Windwaker. For one they got rid of the rito and brought in some dumbcrap mailman with fairy wings. Plus, the controls are crappy, and I never thought I would say that about a ds game.

I loved MC though. Mainly because it was harder. And I wanted something to explain just who the heck vaati was. Now it all makes sense.

PH was much easier than MC. The only thing that I thought was hard in PH was The Temple of The Ocean King.

H

Hello

PH was definitely easier. The Temple of the Ocean King was the only hard part, and that wasn't that hard...

P

porygonzx

ITs About the same.

Both Games I Had The Players Guide but minish cap i didnt understand it a bit so i would say minish cap.:clap::clap::clap:

Izagar

Working on a webcomic. :D
If you exclude the Kinstone fusions, The Minish Cap was easier. I can get through it without troubles. It took me 13 days for TMC and 5 days for PH, but it depends on how addicted I was to the games. TMC bosses were a joke. PH ones were more of a challenge.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
phantom hourglass way easier the MC.
i actually got stuck in MC once. the only hard part that encounterd in PH is when you had to close you DS, but thats it. i don 't find "the temple of the ocean king" hard , but rather annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom