• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which is Better: Harry Potter or Twilight?

Which is better?

• Harry Potter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Twilight

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Azkadilia

Transparent Perfection
I love the harry potter books a lot better than twilight. I've read the twilight series and been to all the mid-night showings and i hate the fan base for twilight. Seriously you only watch it for Edward? I don't remember where but I read that Robert Pattinson liked playing Cedric then Edward and didn't even wanna do the second twilight movie. I just really hated the ending to the books. There could have been a lot better endings but she chose the simplest one which made me disappointed. The movies however, of course harry potter, the actors in twilight seemed not too interested in playing the parts. I would rather have a stereotypical vampire then one who shines during the daylight. [i got reminded of Micheal Jackson's glove]

Harry Potter!!! Twilight felt like I was watching (I refused to buy the book, I just rented the movie) some stupid teenage girl's fantasy.

I don't have a friend in the world who likes Twilight. I have dozens of friends who like Harry Potter. That speaks volumes to me! I love vampires too much to enjoy Twilight's mockery of them.

Those four people who voted for twilight obviously haven't read harry potter. This isn't a serious poll! BTW I have read the twilight books by my aunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom