• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which is Better Diamond,Pearl,Platinum

Which one is better

• Pearl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Diamond

• Platinum

• Total voters

Fig

The Altruist
I loved Platinum for its extra features ( Gotta love the Battle Frontier!) and storyline. Plus you get to capture BOTH Dialga and Palkia. It is the best from the three that I highly recommend for anyone who is choosing to buy Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum. Or you can always buy them all. :xd:

I love Platinum. Probably because 1. after playing and replaying both Diamond and Pearl for so long, Platinum was a refreshing way to play a game I love, 2. the Distortion World was AWESOME~, 3. my best game save file is still on that game. I have never restarted my Platinum game, so the day I got it, the day it came out, that file is still there. Nowadays, I'm just training some more (rarely, though . . . it's been like, three years, and my Pokemon are still lv. 80's and stuff, but I keep using the Exp. share for all the new Pokémon I'm getting). I trade my rarer/better/favorites from other games into my Platinum and continue training them. My friend gave me a Torchic lv. 1, and now it's a Blaziken lv. 80. Stuff like that.

platiunm because of being able to catch gritana, dialga, and palkia, and also the distoration world

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
Which Generation IV game is better, Diamond,Pearl,or Platinum. I honestly say the Diamond is better, I love the dungeons,clues, and the items you get, Pearl was alright, but not as much as Diamond .

Obviously Platinum is the superior game having updated features etc. You asked which is better not which is your favourite so therefore the answer is Platinum.
Diamond and Pearl are the same game essentially. The only difference is the Pokemon available within the game. So I don't understand how you could say Diamond is better than Pearl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom