• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which is Better Diamond,Pearl,Platinum

Which one is better

• Pearl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Diamond

• Platinum

• Total voters

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Which Generation IV game is better, Diamond,Pearl,or Platinum. I honestly say the Diamond is better, I love the dungeons,clues, and the items you get, Pearl was alright, but not as much as Diamond .

V

Vaati24895

Platinum, sure its an update of the other two games. It also contains more extra features and Pokemon.

RHhylian

Guru-Guru's strange son
Platinum. Updated features (you could get a gible after the 2nd gym instead of after the fifth or sixth gym) and the awesome Distortion World. That place looks awesome and has awesome puzzles

Your logic confuzzles me. Diamond and Pearl are essentially the same games with few differences in their Pokemon. The way you word makes it sounds like they're two completely different games when both of them have the same dungeons, items, and locales.

Anyways, I'd say Platinum simply becuase it's D/P with way more features.

Last edited:

Mubble

Pokémon Pusher
Platinum. Updated features (you could get a gible after the 2nd gym instead of after the fifth or sixth gym) and the awesome Distortion World. That place looks awesome and has awesome puzzles

Needs more awesome ;)

I spent a lot of time on Diamond, but I think Platinum was probably the strongest quality with the available Pokemon and content. With the updates from D/P too.

Last edited:

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
Diamond holds a special spot in my heart because it was the first game I played since Generation 2.

I wish I could vote neither. The fourth generation was by far my least favorite, but if I had to, I'd vote Platinum because it has all of the updated features, and the Distortion World was pretty cool.

I like Diamond, it was the first game out of the Diamond and Pearl I played, I was have a special love for the first game of a series or in this case new generation that I play. :)

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I love Platinum because of the Distortion World, better graphics, and Giratina. I'm not a graphics fangirl, but you know. Added bonus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom