• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which is better. 2ds or 3ds

Which is better. 2ds or 3ds

• 2ds

• 3ds

Results are only viewable after voting.

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
Wich handheld console is better.
The 2ds or 3ds.
I’m not doing the xl ones, just the original ones.
Leave your vote in the poll.

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
I'd be interested to hear why someone would prefer the 2DS, assuming price is not a factor. It seems to me that you either enjoy the additional features of the 3DS or you don't care either way.

So by original 2DS yoy mean the one that doesnt fold?

Then i'd have to say original 3DS, it has a better shape and folding it protects the screen and is an easy sleep mode and its more compact.

If you had been speaking in general then the New 2DS XL would get my vote. Its a quality machine.

Quin

Disaster Master
If you had been speaking in general then the New 2DS XL would get my vote. Its a quality machine.
Why above the N3ds XL though? its pretty much the same but without 3D

Anyway Normal N3ds is my favorite 3DS. Feels best in the hands, isn't as heavy, fits in every pocket and has faceplates.(although good luck getting the cool ones)

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
Thanks for your help guys.
I have a 2ds and I like it but it’s so hard traveling with it sense you can’t put it in your pocket.
My birthday is coming soon and a 3ds original is like 90$ or less. So ima get a 3ds for my b-day

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom