• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Is Best?

Which is best?

• Wii

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PS3

• Xbox 360

• I love all of them!

• I hate all of them!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hsb39

Why so logical?
I like the controllers. I've always preferred Nintendo's controllers. I honestly cannot grasp how to use PlayStation or Xbox controllers, and never have. xD;

I love the N64 controller, so cool. The GC was pretty good too, but I don't like the XBox or Playstation one, and I'm annoyed that they never change it, kind of reflective of quite a lot of the games that they have actually.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I love the N64 controller, so cool. The GC was pretty good too, but I don't like the XBox or Playstation one, and I'm annoyed that they never change it, kind of reflective of quite a lot of the games that they have actually.

Yeah Nintendo changes the layout of it's controllers just about every time it makes a new console. But Sony and Microsoft never change it.

Then there's the fact that because of their philosophy of graphics that make everything, the only true gem they'd create is by accident. Nintendo pwns Sony and Microsoft. While Nintendo doesn't put as much graphical power into their systems there are still plenty of Nintendo games which the graphics blow me away. The graphics in TP just blew my mind. I also liked WW for it's colorfulness. Cell Shaded graphics at it's finest in Nintendo there. And that was last generation. I could ramble on for hours but really there's just no point in saying Nintendo has good graphics but not as good as Microsoft or Sony.

Nintendo uses the factors that actually make games good like gameplay, story, and the overall feel. Sony and Microsoft just make sure the graphics are good.

hsb39

Why so logical?
Yeah Nintendo changes the layout of it's controllers just about every time it makes a new console. But Sony and Microsoft never change it.

Then there's the fact that because of their philosophy of graphics that make everything, the only true gem they'd create is by accident. Nintendo pwns Sony and Microsoft. While Nintendo doesn't put as much graphical power into their systems there are still plenty of Nintendo games which the graphics blow me away. The graphics in TP just blew my mind. I also liked WW for it's colorfulness. Cell Shaded graphics at it's finest in Nintendo there. And that was last generation. I could ramble on for hours but really there's just no point in saying Nintendo has good graphics but not as good as Microsoft or Sony.

Nintendo uses the factors that actually make games good like gameplay, story, and the overall feel. Sony and Microsoft just make sure the graphics are good.

Although I think that Nintendo actually has more variety in graphics, Microsoft and Sony just overuse realism. I thought that LBP was a nice change to this though.

Linky

King of Twilight
Wii is much more worth your money and you get most stuff free, and there's much more variety with games instead of just all the 1st person shooters Xbox 360 has with barely any other type of games. Also if you have Xbox 360 or PS3 you won't be able to play games from the most awesome series ever like Mario Bros. Metriod, and Zelda. I only have a wii right know but I almost want to get a 360 just so all the FPS addicts don't stare at me like i'm crazy when I say I don't have any Call of Duty, Halo or any other of those FPS's that people only play today

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
The Wii is probably the best because it is a great family system. It is also very self-explanatory.

Ikana

Trollkastel
I like the wii since you can actually play with your family.It does not cost as much as the PS3 and the Xbox360 do.

Steve

5/19/13
I think in terms of gaming library, Xbox 360 is the best, as it has many titles of which are huge hits. The Wii has way too many casual style games that really bloat the amount of titles for it, and the PlayStation has hardly had any exclusive hits to speak of. Performance wise, PlayStation 3 comes out on top, as it's just the superior in power, with great graphic quality and speed, and even the ability to play Blu Ray. I once hated it due to it being extremely over-priced, but with it down to $300 now, it certainly has gained my respect. As always, Nintendo rules in gaming qaulity, with games such as Mario Galaxy being some of the greatest. So I guess it depends on your preference, but a solid gaming library has always been the most important thing to me when deciding a good console, so I went with Xbox 360.

hsb39

Why so logical?
Steve, I'd argue that the Wii library is amazing. You know how to avoid 3rd Party family games. But with the Wii you have first of all Virtual Console, that's just amazing, I was born in 1993 and I can now easily access Super Mario Bros. 3 and like 100 other great titles. Then we move onto Mario (2 greats), Zelda (1 out that was officially a port and one new game coming out), Metroid (the entire Prime series for 1 game), Brawl and some amazing other titles from everywhere, some great 3rd party games, and of course WiiWare, if anyone wants to here my praise for Defend Your Castle and how underated it is PM me.

I would buy the wii without thinking a second time!
Reasons:

1. I'm brazilian, and here in Brazil, videogames costs the eyes of your face (nowadays, JUST the PS3 is about R$1200 around here), so being a cheap console is a lifesaver.

2. I never had a GameCube, so that adds a lot of games to play.

3. The other two consoles have lots of good games too, but most of them roll around a genre that I'm already tired of playing: shooting.

4. No "Ring of Death" :lol: (I know a lot of people that had this problem :()

5. Using the wii mote is awesome!

Worst Wii's disadvantage:
Absolutely NO good RPGs!
(there's hope this will change soon)

Ps3. it has blu ray, amazing graphics dlc that has a point to it, a good library of downloadable games and wait, amazing games, Uncarted 2, inFamous, littlebigplanet,ect. (and don't forget soon to be motion control!!)

hsb39

Why so logical?
Ps3. it has blu ray, amazing graphics dlc that has a point to it, a good library of downloadable games and wait, amazing games, Uncarted 2, inFamous, littlebigplanet,ect. (and don't forget soon to be motion control!!)

I'm a little skeptical about the potential of the other system's innovation. It lacks Miyamoto, and I haven't seen much indication that it will be another form of controller like with the Wii rather than just "ooh, it moves". I could be wrong though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom