• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Imprisoned Battle Did You Enjoy Most?

Witch Battle with the Imprisoned did you enjoy most?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Demise

• Total voters
Demise would be my favorite, certainly, although they were all such intense battles. I thought it was really interesting, though, the route that they took - where you had to fight him in the other, monstrous form several times throughout your quest before all of that evil finally manifested into his reborn self. I really liked the Demise fight even though it was pretty short for me - it was still really fun and I like that he dealt a lot of damage, and your final arena seemed pretty fitting to be fighting in the sky. If he didn't count and this was just including the three Imprisoned battles, then I would have to say the first one would be my favorite since I didn't know what to expect, and there was a lot of tenseness with the anticipation of finding out how to defeat the thing.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I thought the first battle was the funnest, mainly because it wasn't rehashed, so fighting the Godzilla Pinapple felt new and original. The other battles were as fun, but the charm wore off by the third encounter for me...

Fig

The Altruist
Definitely the final battle against Demise was the most fun I ever had in a boss battle. I enjoyed the second half of the battle, where lightning strikes your sword and you have to use the lightning to paralyze Demise in order to attack him with your sword. I loved the way the battle ended. It reminded me of the ending of Twilight Princess.

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
I would have to say Demise because it is a very fast-pace battle if you time your sheild-bashes correctly. And he is pretty difficult if you don't know how to kill him. :)

I have to say the last phase was actually very fun, although frustrating at times. You certainly can't forget Stamina Potions here, really don't. But it was fun and I particularly enjoyed jumping on the Groosenator and flying through to fall on top of its head and give him the final blow in the air. Pretty amazing. Demise himself was very different although I did not enjoyed it much because it hadn't much strategy compares to Ghirahim. And when he began to use lighting it became very hard to find an opening spot. Although once I learned to charge the Master Sword with lighting (something I never thought of the first time), the battle became more interesting. I am looking foward to fight him in hard mode, almost there.

I thought the first battle was the funnest, mainly because it wasn't rehashed, so fighting the Godzilla Pinapple felt new and original. The other battles were as fun, but the charm wore off by the third encounter for me...

Gosh, the "Godzilla Pineapple"? That just has made my day. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom