• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Imprisoned Battle Did You Enjoy Most?

Witch Battle with the Imprisoned did you enjoy most?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Demise

• Total voters

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Since Demise does count, that. I love the battle so much.
Referring to the Imprisoned only, probably the third encounter, because it's the quickest fight.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
I'll be goin' with Demise, too, since it counts.
tongue.gif
On top of being pretty challenging that first time around, the atmosphere alone puts it among my favorite Zelda finales.

In terms of the actual Imprisoned encounters, I really dug the third one. That sky-diving sequence -- 'tis the stuff of legends!

Second time because it lasted longer than the other "IMPRISONED" FIGHTS, and there are so many ways to defeat him like jumping on his head after being hit by a bomb, flying on the wind current on the middle of the stage, destroying his toes with spin attack, destroying his toes with arrows, and destroying his fingers.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Although I did love the battle with Demise, I usually don't consider it to be a/an "Imprisoned" battle, well, because he's not imprisoned.
I chose the first one.
And inch by inch, my hate grew.
True story.

As long as we're counting Demise... Demise. By far.

But just counting Imprisoned fights, oh, I suppose... the third one. Why? Because you do not have to bother with those loathsome toes of his at all. I remember my first couple times fighting him thinking there was no other way but to slice his toes... big problem. The tail, the fact that he walks as fast as you sprint, toes take multiple hits to kill (with eight total), and that the shock wave is massive, made me used to hate him with a passion. But then I figured out you could stand on his head, even while he's on the ground, as long as you Groosenate him first. Yeah, and skydiving onto his head is tons of fun. The only thing I don't really care for is when you take the vents up to the top to get to the Groosenator so Groose can shoot you at him is when you accidentally end up one-hundred and eighty bloody degrees away from the Groosenator, and have to sprint over, while the meter to the left is telling you that you're going to lose miserably at any second.
It's unpleasant.
But it's my favorite of the three fights.

Demise for this poll but if it's just Imprisoned, it's going to have to be the 3rd one.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Sorry to be obvious, but mine is demise...I can't help it! Demise was just so creepy and awesome! His 2 and 3 forms did freak me out, what with the arms growing out of his sides all of a sudden, and it was kinda gross how when ever you hit his toes an icky liquid would fly up x.x. You would NOT believe what happened when I saw him float up with that weird looking halo...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom