• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Ice Dungeon is the Best?

Which Ice Dungeon is the Best?

• Ice Palace: ALTTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Cavern: OOT

• Snowhead Temple: MM

• Sword & Shield Maze: OOS

• Talus Cave: FS

• Ice Ring Isle: WW

• Temple of Ice: FSA

• Temple of Droplets: MC

• Snowpeak Ruins: TP

• Temple of Ice: PH

• Snow Temple: ST

• Total voters
Ice Dungeons are about puzzles, often block puzzles, and slippery battles. They are about freezing and melting, and changing the shape of Link's surroundings. Oftentimes, Ice Dungeons are compact and seem to loop back into themselves with new developments in the gameplay. Ice Dungeons tend to be among my personal favorites and often put Link's items and the player's wit to the test.

Ice creatures include the anouki and the zoras. Zoras don't really live in ice voluntarily, but have a unique ability to remain living dormant in ice.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I love ice dungeons minus one simple detail.

I hate sliding around when I walk! :mad:
ivoted for temple of droplets with snowpeak ruins in second

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Ice Cavern even though it was a minidungeon. It manages to do everything that I like, even though I hate it. Yes, it's complicated beyond belief.

I really enjoyed Snow Peak in Twilight Princess, it didnt look or feel like a dungeon but it was the one that gave me the most grief in the game. I especially hated hitting the steel platforms with the ball and chain and jumping over, particularly when i needed that heart piece, soooo, Snow Peak come second.

For my favourite it has to be the ice ring isle, i don't knpw why, i just love it,i think it was because i got there at night and with that art style with the frost clinging to the dark air as i did the puzzles it just looked amazing and i didn't want to leave, also Wind Waker Link is cute when he slides around.

Snowpeak Ruins from Twilight Princess, hands down. It's a dungeon that's different in many ways (Bedroom key instead of Big Key, enemies don't drop hearts, you meet the boss before the battle...), the main item (Ball and Chain) is cool and the mini-boss & the boss are brilliant.

Second would be the Temple of Droplets from The Minish Cap, it's the only dungeon where most of it is accessed by the Big Key, and the music is pretty.

I would have to say Snowpeak Ruins because Yetis are the bomb and it looked different than your usual dungeon. Second i would have to say would be Snowhead temple cuz the boss was epic

R

Raikoh110

Ice Palace from A Link to the Past. Most difficult Ice dungeon in the series, imo, and I was able to solve the block puzzle in there without the Cane of Someria.

All right, I'm the only voter for that dungeon, and probably the only one who will do so! lol. XD

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Snowpeak Ruins has got to be the best. It was really easy to finsh and easy to not slip and slide. Definitely the best Ice temple for me.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
Snowpeak Ruins is without a doubt my favourite dungeon because of its great design, music, scenery, boss battles, item, and puzzles. The Temple of Droplets comes in a close second since I love its music and puzzles. I'm also fond of the Ice Cavern for the Blue Fire puzzles, large ice block puzzle room, and the item, although I wish the Ice Cavern was longer.

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
I thought the Snowpeak Ruins was the best because it was a very confusing dungeon and it had a lot of elements that you would find in seperate temples all bunched into one. The boss is fun too! :stalfos:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom