• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Harry Potter character do you identify with?

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Since I've been rewatching the films for the past few weeks, I've been thinking about the characters a lot and how they grew and developed over the course of the movies/books.

I'm not sure which character I'm most like, to be honest. I feel like I'm about 50% Hermoine, 25% Harry, and 25% Luna. I'm not as intelligent as Hermoine, but I take studying very seriously. I'm like Harry because I have a very kind nature and I'm willing to put my life on the line for others. And I'm like Luna when I'm with people I don't know very well, very aloof and introverted, but kind.

So which character(s) do you identify with from Harry Potter?

Reactions: Dio

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I would have to say Remus Lupin. When I was younger, I tended to believe I was so flawed that I shouldn't have friends because I would probably just end up hurting them. On some level, I still tend to believe that if most people knew who I really was, they would hate me. Though I have learned that some people are okay. My natural instinct has often been to try and move through life not using my abilities to their full potential because I believe I'll have to move along eventually and don't want to attract too much attention.

What's really interesting is, I was actually born under a full moon....

Last edited:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I identify most with Sirius. He is fiercely loyal and keeps his promises. He also does his best to give great advise and support just like me.

Plus he turns into a dog and that would be one of my top picks for an animal to be able to turn into.

Misty

Ronin
Hermione. If it'd been up to her, that whole story would be one book long and she'd have sorted it all out before turning 13.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom