• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Which Handheld LoZ is Your Favorite?

Which Handheld LoZ is Your Favorite?

• The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages

• The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons

• The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

• The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

• The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

• Total voters
My favorite is LA for the same reasons that my favorite console game is MM, I just see them as a nice change frome the link rescuing Zelda thing and seems more like a personal journey, the story is deeper and darker and I hope Nintendo will do something like this for ZeldaU

I think i replied to a thread similar to this quite some time ago, but seeing as it's been a while i shall enlighten you all on my favorite handheld title.

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening was my favorite for many reasons. Although i haven't had the chance to enjoy it in all it's glory on the original gameboy, i did have the chance to play it on my computer. I know pirating is bad, but i cannot play my GBC version. back on topic, the controls were what i expected and nothing special IMO. The gameplay kept me involved in the game, it was fun rapidly pressing A to swing link's sword. The story was very suspenseful and had a screwed up ending, but it grew on me. Link's Awakening was my first handheld Zelda game so it holds a special place in my heart.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
My vote goes to Oracle of Ages. In my opinion, it is a genius game. It provides difficult puzzles and has implemented time-travel the best in the Zelda series so far. It also has a very tough final boss and great bonuses like the linked ending.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom