• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Which Had the Better Ending, Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask?

Which had the better boss/ending?

• Ganon over Majora, OoT ending over MM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Majora over Ganon, OoT ending over MM

• Ganon over Majora, MM ending over OoT

• Majora over Ganon, MM ending over OoT

• Total voters
I loved a lot of things in Majora's Mask, so I'm going with both MM.
The final battle was WAY more of a challenge than Ganon, without the use of Fierce Deity.
Also, the ending was more interesting to watch... You get to see everyone celebrating in their own way in MM.
I know you see people celebrating in OoT at the end too, but that's only brief, it doesn't last almost the whole cutscene.

Linkwolf

Worship the Strangeness
I think Majora's defeat and Oot ending were the best, most detailed.

Majora's mask ending was cute, but lacked the epicness of OoT. The dancing and then the sages come out *sigh* just great! But over all, Ganon was pretty easy. Majora's Mask was too though, but ONLY because I had the feirce deity mask, and getting that was hard work.

Oracle of Time

Knows your future
The ending of Ocarina of Time more emotional in my eyes, and the way Link walked away from the Master Sword with the Temple of Time's bell ringing was more epic, in my opinion, than anything in Majora's Mask's ending.

I liked MM but OoT in general including the boss battle with Ganon and the ending was just more epic to me.

I like oot over mm because in mn they basically told him after saving them to leave while they enjoy the festivities

I prefer Ocarina of time's boss battle and ending. It was heartfelt and seemed to fit right, although it could of been improved.. it seemed satisfying in a way.

Personaly I loved Majora and MM ending more. To me Majora is a tougher boss to fight with more phases to go through and the ending i felt more accomplished with all i did through the game and also how to saved everyone in the town!

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
OoT for both. I didn't enjoy MM's ending that much except for one aspect. I like how skull kid says that you smell like the fairy boy that taught me that song in the woods and then you become friends and the final picture is and etching of the two of you. Besides that, Ganon was much more intense, and who could forget that classic OoT "The End" screen?
Ocarina-of-Time-Ending-Scene.jpg

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I definitely prefer the OoT ending. I remember it so much better than the ending of MM.

As for bosses... the decision is slightly harder, but I might actually say Majora for that one. The Fierce Deity's mask made that whole battle incredibly epic, and without the mask I found it to actually be quite difficult (even if others argue that it's not).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom