• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Which Great Fairy Style Do You Like the Most?

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
OOT's is super creepy

I liked OoT and MM's Great Fairies. Such boobs! Much flirt! Reminds me of a friend of mine...

My favorite though? Aesthetically, Twilight Princess. But personality wise I think the OoT Great Fairies are awesome.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
The Wind Waker. Both the Great Fairies and the Queen (was she the queen) of fairies looked good aesthetically and I liked them personality-wise as well.

PalaeoJoe

The Diplomatic Dinosaur
The Wind Waker. Both the Great Fairies and the Queen (was she the queen) of fairies looked good aesthetically and I liked them personality-wise as well.

This^

When it comes to the great fairies in OoT they don't creep me out. As for the partial nudity seen in OoT and TP it is interesting because it is reminiscent of many depictions of Mythological female beings such as goddesses like Venus, spirits such as Nymphs and of course other fairies. :fairy: (we need a great fairy Emoticon)

Last edited:

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
The greatest Fairy
Tingle_(Super_Smash_Bros._Brawl).png

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
I prefer the TP version. Idk, she just looks very ethereal and elegant. She's close to what I pictured when I was first told by the gorons to visit the 'beautiful fairy' who lived atop death mountain in OoT.

Mask-Salesman

And now.. That imp has it
I loved the Fairy Queen in WW. Remember that childish (and slightly creepy) music that started playing when you finally met her first? That Great Fairy Doll that she possesed? Now that I think about it, it might be one of the most mysterious characters in any Zelda game. What is the difference between her and 'normal' Great Fairies? Why is she the queen?

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
OoT's Great Fairies, definitely. She could stab your eyes out by just hugging you, what a beast, don't mess with that.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I love the Hyrule Warriors version. Bountiful breasts, and not scary looking like the OOT design. Perfect.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
The greatest Fairy
Tingle_(Super_Smash_Bros._Brawl).png
this^

then this^

I love how the most powerful fairy is the youngest-looking, and the way she addresses Link draws attention to that in a reverse way:
Tee hee hee! Tell me, little boy... Can you control the wind?
Hee hee! So young, to have such power... How did you know to find me here?
I am the queen of the fairy world! What is the matter, my child? Does that not surprise you? Young one...
Child... I must tell you... You are just my type. Tee hee hee!

Minish Cap
very classic.
then this^ (they first appeared in FS.) Much elegant. So wings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom