• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Girl?

A

Anon

When I first played OoT I thought Saria and Link should be together, but seeing as she never grows older than a child I guess that wouldn't work very well. But I think Malon is really cute! So I say Malon

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
Tetra, she has the most curious personality of the Zelda girls in the series (Malon is bland, Ruto is obsessive, Saria is just there to be the childhood friend) Tetra is actually brave and doesn't care what Link thinks she will just do whatever to get her hands on some treasure while still showing a sweet and caring side.

I think that Link and Zelda are always soul mates whether they know it or not, and despite whether they end up together. Their destinies are so intertwined that I think they would always have a deep connection, whether or not this develops into something romantic (which I see as something separate).

Arkatox

Travelling Outcast
Tetra, she has the most curious personality of the Zelda girls in the series (Malon is bland, Ruto is obsessive, Saria is just there to be the childhood friend) Tetra is actually brave and doesn't care what Link thinks she will just do whatever to get her hands on some treasure while still showing a sweet and caring side.

And I think Tetra and Link got married eventually between PH and ST. But wait, wouldn't that make ST Link royalty? Or maybe he's just a reincarnation without being a descendant of PH Link. I guess that makes sense.

I say Zelda and Link for every Zelda game. TP had Illia but I didn't see a romance between her and Link. And I also didn't see it between Minda and Link. I saw them as close friends to Link.

SS is the only one, to me, to show a hint of romance.

Last edited:

triforce_power

One of the Sheikah
OoT - Sheik (i support her as a girl) and yes I do know that Zelda is sheik, I just think she's cooler as Sheik xD I think Saria's just his best friend
SS- Zelda! because SS Zelda is cool and actuallydoes stuff xD
WW/PH- Tetra of course
TP- hmmm probably Midna...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom