• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Girl?

Which of the Zelda girls from each game, do you guys think should be with Link? For me, it's ZeLink in every game in the series. but if they arent in TP then Midna. Let me know what you guys think. :)

bkelly458

Just Some Dude
Depends on which Link we're talking about.

OoT/ MM Link= Definitely Malon. Zelda, Saria and Ruto aren't real options due to story reasons, and I just think Malon has the quite, simple-but-strong type of personality that would suite Link after all he's been through. Plus, I just like the idea of them founded Ordon Ranch together.

WW/ PH Link= Zelda/ Tetra. Seems pretty much obvious.

TP Link= Idk... haha hardly remember remember TP well enough. Midna seems unlikely, and Link and Zelda barely even knew each other in this one. Perhaps Beth?

LoZ/ Zelda II= Zelda, clearly. Haha or one of those health-regenerating ladies in Zelda II.

LttP/OoA/OoS/LA= Haha this guy went on so many adventures, he probably just stayed a bachelor his whole life.

That's all I'm really knowledgeable enough to guess on. Personally, I'm almost always against the Zelda/ Link shipping in general... it just seems so cliche, simplistic, haha and borderline incestuous if repeated over and over. I've especially always been against Zelda and Link in OoT... but perhaps that's just me. :)

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
TP Link= Idk... haha hardly remember remember TP well enough. Midna seems unlikely, and Link and Zelda barely even knew each other in this one. Perhaps Beth?

Beth actually falls in love with Collin after he saves her from King Bulblin, so cannot be her. More likely it's Ilia, but I'd hope it's Hena

i think the Medli in wind waker
She's in love with Prince Komali :)

OOT/MM- Malon for sure!
WW- Zelda / Tetra
TP- Ilia? I don't know, he didn't have much of a romance in this game.
SS- Peatrice. JUST KIDDING LAWL, definitely Zelda..

I'm pretty much always a ZeLink shipper, especially in SS. :P

I think I would choose Ilia or Midna in TP, though.

I think most of the time Zelda and Link are the best couple, but in TP like someone else mentioned Zelda and Link don't know each other as personally as in other games, so I think in TP it should be Link and Ilia, but its not the best because I think Ilia just likes Link for Epona.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom