• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Ganondorf is Your Favorite?

MasterSwordBoy1

Hero of Pie
My favorite one is the one from Wind Waker, because he looked cool, he has dual swords, and I love his laugh. So, which Ganondorf is your favorite? :)

It's definitely a tie between his incarnations in TWW and OoT. I don't really care for his appearance in TP, however. I was really disappointed by each of his forms in TP, as well as the order in which they're fought.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Twilight Princess Ganondorf, even though he was arbitrarily inserted into the story. Upon walking into Hyrule Castle's throne room you could instantly see the smugness exuding from his expression. To me complacency and indifference are the two greatest attributes that should be used to mold a villain. These were displayed through him so brilliantly in every motion and piece of dialogue, which is why I have grown most attuned to his sinister deportment, because they were easiest to relate to.

Octo Rocked

Dr. Octorokapus BLAAAAAH!
I personally prefer the Wind Waker Ganondorf, just because I always appreciate character development. The Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess Ganondorfs always seemed a bit too "evil just because" to me. Wind Waker Ganondorf had motivation and was actually a relatively sympathetic character.

Jacobro

Chillest of Bros
I liked the WW Gannondorf the best, because, even though it was probably the easiest game overall, puppet gannon was probably the boss fight I died the most on (besides that damn fish in MM) and required the most skill with the bow (which i happen to really enjoy using), especially on the snake form. The Twilight Princess one was way too easy, and the Ocarina of Time one was too slowly paced in my opinion.

The Wind Waker Ganondorf is the best, IMO.

Ironically, WW Ganny has the fattest design, yet the speediest fight.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Twilight Princess Ganondorf, even though he was arbitrarily inserted into the story. Upon walking into Hyrule Castle's throne room you could instantly see the smugness exuding from his expression. To me complacency and indifference are the two greatest attributes that should be used to mold a villain. These were displayed through him so brilliantly in every motion and piece of dialogue, which is why I have grown most attuned to his sinister deportment, because they were easiest to relate to.

TP ganondorf was my favourite for all the reasons listed by Thareous above and also his appearance. I loved the beard and the armour and the hair, he looked allot more sinister in this game. OOT looks great in the OOT3D artwork but in game his nose is about 3ft long(a bit of an exaggeration there, but you know what I mean) and It does not look good. How can he drink from a cup without a straw. I did not like WW Ganon very much because he simply was not evil enough to be the ''King of evil''.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It's a tie between OOT and TP Ganondorfs for me. OoT Ganondorf was just evil for the sake of evil. TP Ganondorf clearly wanted revenge, and he would've gotten it too if it weren't for those meddling kids Link!

OoT Ganon has the awesome laugh, the mindset and the craze to be a King of Evil. I don't know his exact motivations besides ultimate power, but I'd say he got it in almost every respect besides owning all Triforce pieces and being the ruler of the world.

TP Ganon has that "come at me bro" stance. Like, he is just enticing a battle, I can't explain it. They're both awesome in the end, so...

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
I'd have to say WW is my favorite, because of his better character development, and to the fact I can relate to him more that other characters...but, TP does come in close second for me, too.

S

Snake

Wind Waker Ganondorf would have to be my favorite, since we got to see a bit more of his character and personality in this game. He also offered a very cool boss battle. I would like to see more villains like WW Ganondorf.

guy123

The Waker of the Winds
For me, it depends on the meaning.

Story wise, I loved WW's Ganon. The way he controlled the plot was amazing, plus he had an awesome battle.

Battle wise, it would go to TP, because each phase was incredible, and it just had an epic feel to the whole thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom