• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Ganon Is The Best?

Which Ganon Is The Best?

• LoZ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ALttP

• OoT

• WW

• TP

• Total voters

Majora's Cat

How about that
I do not believe I saw another thread like this, so here goes.

I want to know what people think is the most epic version of Ganon/Ganondorf so far in the series. There have been five Ganons in five games so far - Zelda, AlttP, OoT, WW and TP (in chronological order). Ganon has had different appearances in each of these games, but everyone agrees that he is just an overgrown pig. But the question is "Which Ganon Is The Best"?

Zelda:

ALttP:

OoT:
OoT Ganondorf.jpg OoT Ganon.jpg

WW:
WW Ganon.jpg

TP:
TP Ganon.jpg http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...=&sa=X&ei=cLmCTOVcxaqUB-WV2RE&ved=0CB4Q9QEwBA TP Beast Ganon.jpg

Sorry... had a problem with the pics of Zelda 1 and ALttP.

Valexi

Hylian Thief
My favorite Ganny will always be WW Ganny.
:)
I love his design, and I felt that he had the best motives compared to the other games.
Plus; dual wielding swords. Awesome points for that.

WeeGee

TheHeroOfTime
Classic Ganon because he ****ing disappears and reappears before your eyes and fighting him is a *****. Also, the sword can't kill him, the arrows do, and keeping stocked on arrows is a *****.

It comes down to either OoT or TP Ganon/dorf to me. In all reality, I truly believe that OoT Ganondorf was the absolute evilest, with actually taking over Hyrule before Link can stop him, and all the other nasty things he did like freeze Zora's Domain and resurrecting Volvagia. I get the vibe that TP Ganondorf is truly evil too, unlike his counterpart on the Adult Timeline. He seems to be out for blood too, but this time is more of the puppet master instead of the one actually doing the dirty work. LoZ and ALttP, eh, just not much to the character I think, which is what I'm judging this on. And WW Ganondorf isn't even evil. C'mon guys, he ADMITS it. He paints himself as the poor old tribe leader who got bullied by the wind......lame.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I really liked OoT and TP Ganon. They're the only bosses that I felt had a personality and a coolness factor. The others were bland and dull. Some didnt even have any dialogue, for example, the ALttP Ganon. The ALttP Ganon didnt really have a personality. He was just another boss, unlike the OoT and TP Ganons, that had more of a role in the overall plot.

I'm gonna have to say Twilight Princess Ganon is the best. The look of him and the music add a lot to the general feel of the battle. Plus, the strategy to defeat him pays some homage to the original LoZ.

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
Ocarina Ganondorf. He took over Hyrule for seven years. Something he wanted to do in Wind Waker and Twilight Princess but didn't quite manage it. And rebuilt Hyrule Castle in his own image. Ganon was an outstanding final boss.

Zarom

The King
I had a hard time choosing between OOT and WW Ganon/dorf. I really liked him in WW and I thought he was very awesome, but I had to go for his appearance in OOT. He was simply epic in OOT. His backstory in the game was very interesting, a Gerudo coming from the desert to get his hands on the Triforce, then succeeding and turning all of Hyrule into a dark realm. He didn't have as much character development as in WW, but there is just something I really liked about him in OOT. Probably his evilness. We could see everything he had done, from killing people to creating evil monsters all throughout the land. Yeah, absolutely evil.

All in all, I prefer OOT Ganon/dorf. WW Ganon/dorf is a very close second, though.

Octo Rocked

Dr. Octorokapus BLAAAAAH!
Wind Waker Ganondorf, because he actually feels like a character. Also, he seems to have some form of chivalry in that game, promising not to kill Link while beating him up (which he sort of goes back on after his plans backfire).

Twilight Princess would probably be second.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
TP Ganon/Dorf is a appearance I like the most. He isn't so chicken legged as in OoT, and his Beast form is more detailed texture wise.

OoT Ganon/dorf had the best Character. He was bitter, Cunning and over all a true villain for what he did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom