• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Ganon/Ganondorf Did You Like Best?

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
Actually, all of the Ganondorfs have facial hair by the end of the game, if you look closely. OoT Ganondorf sports some muttonchops, but there isn't a beard like in TWW or TP.

Sure, TP Ganondorf looks more "badass," but isn't that mostly because of the graphics?

I like how you mentioned this, because I'm pretty sure that this is basically the only reason anyone chooses TP Ganondorf over OoT's version. If OoT were remade with the graphics capabilities of the Wii, He would probably be everyone's favorite in the series. Except for WW Ganondorf because, like SavageWizzrobe said, he has some great speeches in that game that make him much more 3 dimensional as a character. But I don't think TP Ganondorf would even be in the running....

I like how you mentioned this, because I'm pretty sure that this is basically the only reason anyone chooses TP Ganondorf over OoT's version. If OoT were remade with the graphics capabilities of the Wii, He would probably be everyone's favorite in the series. Except for WW Ganondorf because, like SavageWizzrobe said, he has some great speeches in that game that make him much more 3 dimensional as a character. But I don't think TP Ganondorf would even be in the running....
It doesn't really have anything to do with the graphics. We've all seen the official artwork for OoT Ganondorf, so we know what he's supposed to look like regardless of the dated graphics of the game. Many people just think TP Ganondorf's design is better. And just the same, there are some people who prefer OoT Ganondorf's design. I'll always prefer TWW Ganondorf's design out of all of them, though.

Earthtemple

The Windfish's Therapist
Honestly, I thought WW's Ganondorf was the most developed storyline wise, and he was a fun boss fight. I hate to say it but I kinda wish he wasn't in TP and they just made Zant the Villain. I mean he looks badass but his appearance seems kind of "forced." I also think that OoT's Ganondorf/Ganon was very fun to beat, but I think that he didn't have enough of a personality in OoT or TP. Overall, Wind Waker, but there are positive parts about all of them.

TheWakerofWinds

Beat Minish Cap *___*
well the only games that I played that had Ganon in it was Wind Waker and OoT. I like WW better because he had more characterization in that game, while ganon in OoT was just this bad guy pretending to be good; and eventually taking over hyrule.

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
WW Ganondorf was pretty great, too. I loved the irony in his speeches, where his hubris has developed to the point where he cries out for sympathy despite after what he did in OoT. It added a very nice touch to his character, one that couldn't have been done in OoT, mainly because of the great contrast in mentality.
The seven-year span where you don't see him in OoT is what really clinches it for me; the suspense and the buildup was superb. The boss battle at the end was nothing but perfection for me; it was done so well to the point that the game play augmented the story and atmosphere.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
CD-i Ganon: I nearly died laughing
Out of the 3D's.
Based on Looks: I liked TP's Ganon(dorf) the best, Then OoT Ganon (Too skinny and big nose), The WW No offense but he put on some..
Based on Character traits. OoT he was ominous and he had a huge impact on hyrule. It shows he was Devious. TWW Ganon, Because his speechs and actions were very well thought out, Then TP Ganon because he used Zant as a puppet. Not very interesting but it was a shocker he was main villian.

P

Proud_2B_Hylian

I Like Ganondorf being the main bad guy. When I saw Zant wiped out in TP and Ganondorf appear I was like "yessssssss." In the cutscene of TP before he possesses Zelda and he's just sitting there waiting on you.... My god he's awesome. OoT Ganon DID do more terrible evil-worthy things but one must remember: looking at the timeline, OoT G-dorf and TP G-dorf are basically the same guy. one just has more pixels.
I light of that I Vote TP Ganondorf. The Boss fight was kinda easy, yes, but it was original. And the final fight, a one-on-one sword battle with The King of Evil.... No batting energy at each other or chasing him down, or slashing at a tail.... The whole time I fought him like that, classically dueling to the death, all i would think of was "this is what I was waiting for this whole game :) :) :)"

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
I would LOVE to see a TP (or better) graphics version of a Ganon with his pitchfork like in FSA, ALttP, OoX, and LoZ. It would be so epic, I don't know if I would be able to contain myself haha. But without that: TP Ganondorf. He looks so ominous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom