• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which gaming systems do you currently play?

Manaburn

Graphics Artist
As the title suggests. Which console(s) or portable(s) are you mainly playing?

At the moment all I play is my N64 & sometimes my SNES. I do enjoy playing League of Legends and a few other games on the PC. But for the most part I like to spend my time on the 64 (preferably with friends).

After thoughts
I wish there was a way to do multiplayer online for games like Super Smash Bros, Mario Party and Mario Kart :p it shouldn't be that hard to create the software to connect users in-game and create a chip mod that gives the the 64 online capabilities. All you would have to do after that (I think) is mod the N64 game menu itself to allow LAN multiplayer :p Though I'm sure it's easier said than done

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I play Xbox One only. I have halo 5 coming out this month and most recently i played some of tomb raider which was free with xbox live gold.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I'm also on the Xbox One now. I'm intending to only run my 360 when I really have to, to prolong its life. Preferably for playing games on it which are not initially added to the backwards compatibility program. I'm running through Witcher 3 as well right now. Once I finish I'll probably run through Tomb Raider, which I also got when it was free. Keep occupied until Fallout 4 is out.

PS4. I have an Xbox One, but I was only using it for Destiny and I stopped playing that. Waiting for Rise of the Tomb Raider and Scalebound.

Manaburn

Graphics Artist
Always nice to see what other members are playing! Keep 'em coming guys!

Cheers,

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Wii U, 3DS, and PS3
I'm currently playing Mario Maker, WWHD, and I am going to get Freedom Planet
3DS I am replaying Xenoblade Chronicles, and I am playing Bravely Default
PS3 I am currently playing Oddworld for PS1, FFX/X-2HD Remaster, and Skyrim.

Wii U, 3DS, and PS3
I'm currently playing Mario Maker, WWHD, and I am going to get Freedom Planet
3DS I am replaying Xenoblade Chronicles, and I am playing Bravely Default
PS3 I am currently playing Oddworld for PS1, FFX/X-2HD Remaster, and Skyrim.
FFX/FFX-2 Remaster was great

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Currently at the moment I'm playing on my 3DS, Wii U and Ps3. In till the mood strikes me to play my old school games. I usually have my new gen stuff hooked up. Since the Wii u plays wii and wii u it gives me a good amouunt. My ps3 even when onne of the newer models still plays ps1 games from the disc And you know 3ds backwa5rds compatabillity.

I love backwards compatability. makes less work for me to hook up my systems.

Manaburn

Graphics Artist
Currently at the moment I'm playing on my 3DS, Wii U and Ps3. In till the mood strikes me to play my old school games. I usually have my new gen stuff hooked up. Since the Wii u plays wii and wii u it gives me a good amouunt. My ps3 even when onne of the newer models still plays ps1 games from the disc And you know 3ds backwa5rds compatabillity.

I love backwards compatability. makes less work for me to hook up my systems.

Agreed, when/if Nintendo releases a new system I would like to see backwards compatibility with various Nintendo systems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom