• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Games Do You Wish Were Longer?

When I saw this thread's title, Mirror's Edge instantly came to mind.

Playing as a runner was a unique concept but the game is less than ten hours long. Essentially, it's a length tutorial, then guys with guns appear, the action heats up, and before you know it, it's over.

I see a few Zelda games mentioned above but no game in the series strikes me as short. If I can't beat a game in one sitting on my first play through, then it's fairly beefy and traversing an unknown realm in Zelda usually takes me 20-30 hours.

SkullKid22

420MemeMaster
Journey for PS3 only takes about two hours to complete. I wish there was more to it since it was such a amazing experience for me to play it.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
Asura's Wrath
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
all of the Need for Speed games that I've played
and especially Asura's Wrath. That game could have been 10 times longer before starting to border on being too long.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
Star War: The Force Unleashed 2 is so pathetically short. It feels like a small section of a game, and it served to kill off a good storyline. I really wanted a good stroyline that help me remember how cool Star Wars can be. I wanted a cool new adventure that ditched all references to those three movies only Satan could have made.

I got a four-hour piece of nothing. Nothing at all. It's so short and pointless. It should have been longer and deeper than the first game, like a sequel should be. We got what could barely qualify as an expansion pack. It's just sooo short.

X

xn1919

I wish that A Link to the past was longer.. i know its a long game but it seems like it could go for another few temples.. kick out the stupid cape and the Red rod.. not the fire rod but if u play the game then you know what im talking about.. and have other items to use..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom