• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which games did you really enjoy to complete 100%?

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
It's not uncommon for games to include things to collect, quests to give out and stats to grind, things that has spawned the phrase "I totally hundred-percented that game.".

If you're into those kind of games, were some of them particularly memorable to you? Were there games that you thoroughly enjoyed hundred-percecting?

I've 100%ed very few games.

I'd like to 100% Berseria and Xillia but I'm jot into maxing every piece of gear since i won't use it.

I really want to 100% SotC but bloody hell, I don't think I have the skills.

I 100% most Kirby games though and I really enjoy doing that, though his more recent games have gotten very hard to do so. They go as far as to have difficulties called 'Soul Melter' and they're not messing about with that name.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I 100% Spyro 1, 2, and 3 at least once a year for a combined total of... 337%? I love those games, and getting all the gems, dragons, eggs, talismans, and orbs is incredibly satisfying. Like when you get the hoover out and cleave a neat line of cleanliness across the floor :rosa:

I also beat the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy 100% a few months (or maybe a year) ago. Not only did I get all the gems and crystals, I also got all of the platinum relics for the time trials. I wasn't going to at first, but then once I got one I figured it'd look messy if I didn't get all of them.

Cue two weeks of me streaming the game on Discord to my friends as we collectively got more and more hype as I got more and more platinum relics, even the ones on the particularly tough levels like Stormy Ascent and Future Tense. That was a blast, turned a part of the game I'd never enjoyed all that much into something memorable and really fun :rosa:

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I've technically 100% Splatoon 2 based on in game percentage. But I've been slowly over time working to 1000% it (beating every stage with every weapon available in story mode).

I guess I've kinda 100%'d Persona 5 Royal too by getting all trophies in it. Though I didn't complete the compendium of personas.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
spyro 2 I remember being pretty easy to 100%, also not too long ago I 100%ed jak and daxter, twas also my very first platinum trophy, proud of that being being my first game of getting all the trophies for

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I'll toss in an odd one for Final Fantasy XV. It's actually probably the 'smallest' FF to date, with the main story being 20 hours (short or a JRPG) and the world, while expansive, having not too much to do. Despite that, I plowed 110 hours into that blasted savefile to grind out every last character and clean up every last dungeon, because I was having way too much fun.

Super Mario 3D World is another one that's very fun to 100%, I love collecting stars and stamps. Heck, any Mario is a treat for a completionist.

As for Zelda, Majora's Mask is a standout for me, it's always so satisfying to fill out that notebook.

Mario Sunshine is my most 100%ed game. There's something so satisfying about depositing all your blue coins at the end of the game to get 24 shines. Helped by the fact that the levels are fun to traverse & there's still a few difficult missions to reface everytime you play the game.

Pretty much all the main series Mario games though.

MW7

Majora's Mask is definitely my favorite game to complete 100%. I've beaten it 100% probably at least 20 times. I almost always complete 100% of 3d Mario games. Banjo Kazooie is another game that I love to beat 100%. Games made by Rare in general are great for 100%. Donkey Kong 64 is another game that I've beaten 100% several times. Goldeneye 007 and Donkey Kong Country 2 were two of my favorite games growing up, but I couldn't beat either one 100% until a few years ago. Now I've beaten them over and over 100%. For Goldeneye I could never beat Aztec on 00A as a kid, and I also couldn't unlock several of the cheats. For Donkey Kong Country 2 I was missing tons of DK coins so I could never finish all the lost world levels until recently.

Two games that I love that I don't necessarily love to beat 100% are Ocarina of Time and Banjo Tooie. I actually love beating Ocarina of Time 99% - a handful of things I hate to do are fishing, Dampe's grave digging, the skull kids' ocarina memorization game, and bringing masks to the lost woods for stick and nut upgrades. Banjo Tooie I would love to be able to 100%, but I've never beaten the rubber band AI for Canary Mary on Cloud Cuckooland.

Whenever I play ALttP, I always get all the heart pieces, but I don't really consider it 100%ing it because I prefer to skip over the tempered and golden sword upgrades. Master sword master race and all that. But other than that, my playthroughs are always thorough outside of the sword upgrades because I know the game like the back of my hand. So with a loose definition, I guess I could count it?

I enjoyed getting 112% in Hollow Knight, apart from the Trial of the Fool being a butt. But it felt good to do it. It'd be a good contender for subsequent 112% playthroughs if I wanted to invest more time in my disposable files.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I've 100%ed a lot of games, and I do tend to enjoy each one I 100%, or else I probably wouldn't have 100%ed them to begin with, lol. Some more memorable ones include Metroid Prime, where somehow I always kept missing a missable scan or two while running through it, until I finally managed to 100% it fully (scans + items) during my umpteenth time of playing it, lol. It was gratifying 100%ing Death Wish in A Hat in Time's DLC, due to the difficulty of it. 100%ing Red Dead Redemption was also really great to accomplish just due to how large the world was and how much there was to do in order to fully complete it. 100%ing Banjo-Tooie was special due to it being the first game I ever owned, thus having a special place in my heart. Lastly, the first time I 100%ed Majora's Mask was wonderful, since I remember having difficulty getting the last heart piece I needed (the Clock Town Shooting Gallery Piece of Heart), and so to get it that one early weekend morning was super satisfying and also just a huge sense of relief. Of course, nowadays I 100% MM in every playthrough I do with little difficulty, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom