• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Game Was Your First?

First Pokemon Game

• Pokémon Red and Blue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokémon Yellow

• Pokémon Gold and Silver

• Pokémon Crystal

• Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire

• Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen

• Pokémon Emerald

• Pokémon Diamond and Pearl

• Pokémon Platinum

• Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver

• Pokémon Black and White

• Pokémon Black and White 2

• Total voters

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
My first OWNED copy, was Yellow. Though I was very young and at the time, I hated reading. (for whatever reason) So, I went to play and realized that it was all reading, and was like "I'm done" and never touched it again. Then my Parents got me Pokemon Crystal few years later... I decided to try it out again, and LOVED it. That's where it started. I played that game like it was going out of style. I even tricked my parents numerous times, saying I was going to bed, and then hiding under the covers with one of those squiggly lights hanging over my Gameboy Color. I played all night, all day, and LOVED doing the Bug-Catching contest. And yeah- that's when my addiction started. So I consider Crystal to be my first.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Pokemon XD : Gales of Darkness. It's a strange first game, but it happened.

But since it's not on the list, I'll say Diamond. It was the first handheld game I played…*I think.

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
I played FRLG around the same time as RBGY, but Diamond was the first where I really understood what to do.

P

PandaWithaKnife

My first Pokemon was Pokemon Yellow. I have never finished it completely, but it was my first Pokemon game I have experienced with Pokemon.

I can't really recall if my first one was Pokemon Yellow or Pokemon Blue/Red, but I also never completed Pokemon Yellow. I could never beat Lance for whatever reason.

I was a late starter with Ruby when it just came out. I was in america and my cousin had the game for her gameboy. Played it driving from New Jersey to Florida!

Izagar

Working on a webcomic. :D
Pokemon Blue version. But I think I got that then about a month later got Red Version...

I've got all of the main games but Diamond, HeartGold, White, and Black 2.

Edit: Well until they were lost due to moving. So now I have to collect them again.

Snoober

P O K E M O N M A S T E R
My first Pokemon game was Yellow. I don't remember my first candy bar. I don't remember my first car ride. I don't remember my first outdoor picnic... but i do remember my first Pokemon game. I was 9.=P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom