• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Game Was Your First?

First Pokemon Game

• Pokémon Red and Blue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokémon Yellow

• Pokémon Gold and Silver

• Pokémon Crystal

• Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire

• Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen

• Pokémon Emerald

• Pokémon Diamond and Pearl

• Pokémon Platinum

• Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver

• Pokémon Black and White

• Pokémon Black and White 2

• Total voters

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I had Pokemon Red when I was 4 or 5 years old. Both the Gameboy and the game mysteriously disappeared one day though. That was the only Pokemon game I have owned.

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
Pokemon Blue. :'D

tumblr_mguqxjOXMk1qkkctco1_500.jpg

I remember being paranoid that someone would take it, because someone had stolen my prized Japanese Dark Persian card. So I covered part of it with glittery blue nail varnish and what do you know? It was never stolen. :yes:

Well, I started with Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness, but that's not up there in the choices. The second one that I played was FireRed, and that was the one that solidified my love for the games (then Emerald happened, and I caught an Absol that I'm currently strolling around Unova with:D. Only pokemon that I've had with me through five different games).

Kybyrian

Pokemon Blue was my first Pokemon game, and I enjoyed it thoroughly. Just the idea of immersing yourself into this new world with creatures you could battle and raise and all of the different scenarios, people, items, and everything else you encounter along the way was captivating. It really got me interested in the Pokemon series as a whole, and I've gotten every game and played it in and out since then.

Last edited:

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Pokémon Emerald Version was the first game in the Pokémon game for me, and I gotta say I loved it, my first Pokémon was the Mudkip I got as a starter in the game and I had it with me for a while before the game I had transferred it to got lost or something.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
My first game was Pokemon Red. They day I got it was probably one of the best days of my young life. I can vividly remember walking up to my mom's car when she was picking me up from my after school group, and seeing the game and a brand new gameboy waiting in the passenger seat for me. I was 7.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Truthfully, my first Pokemon game was Diamond. I had just gotten a DS, and wanted to try out the series, and I thought Dialga looked cooler than Palkia, so that's the one I got.

Fede-hime

All about the treasure
My first was Red and Blue. I didn't know which I got first, but I had both. At least until Blue went missing. I was so upset by that. I'm not sure, but I think one of my nephews lifted it. I can't remember.

HBC

HyrulianBlackcat
Emerald was my first game. I had been interested in trying the series for a while, but couldn't convince my mom to let me get it. When she finally caved, I called my cousin, got her input on the best game, and bought it. Loved the series ever since. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom