• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Game Was Your First?

First Pokemon Game

• Pokémon Red and Blue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokémon Yellow

• Pokémon Gold and Silver

• Pokémon Crystal

• Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire

• Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen

• Pokémon Emerald

• Pokémon Diamond and Pearl

• Pokémon Platinum

• Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver

• Pokémon Black and White

• Pokémon Black and White 2

• Total voters

Painmaster212

Spoony Bard
Hello all i am still new to these forums and do not know if the question has already been asked but here we go...

Which game did you start with? Me i was apart of the Pokemon craze that happened when it first hit our shores so i started with Blue, the only reason i picked Blue over Red was because i liked the color better lol To this day i still have my original Blue which oddly enough has not dyed yet :D I remember seeing Pokemon being hyped up in Nintendo Power in several issues and by time it hit our shores i had to get it cause i loved my Gameboy/Pocket and by far had the most games for.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
My first Pokemon was Pokemon Yellow. I have never finished it completely, but it was my first Pokemon game I have experienced with Pokemon.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Where's Stadium and the other classics? My first PKMN, as I recall, was Pokemon Stadium for the Nintendo 64. <3

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
On a technical level, my very first Pokémon game was Red. I was unfortunately unable to complete that, so my next game was Yellow, of which I also did not complete successfully (got MUCH farther in it than Red, though). The first game that I actually sat down and truly completed was LeafGreen. =D

My first Pokemon Game was Pokémon LeafGreen. I always watched my mom played it and she even beat the Elite Four! Once I got a year older, I started playing Leafgreen and I loved it!

Keeseman

Smash is Life
I first played Pokemon Sapphire, but I never finished it. Afterwards, I played Emerald, and liked that much better, because there were more Pokemon available, including Rayquaza, and you got to combat both Team Magma and Team Aqua, providing a mix of challenges. So, Emerald was my first true Pokemon game, but the first game I actually played was Sapphire.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
I only got around to actually playing the games with Emerald. I've been into the Pokemon craze since back in the 90's but for some reason or another never was able to play any of the games. My brother had Blue, but he and my sister kept hogging it and I never got to try it out. Yes I'm still mad about that! But then I played Emerald on an emulator and fell in love with it.

I bought the game itself later on, don't worry, it just took some time to find it.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
I got blue when it first came out, though I never got into it heavily. White was really the first game I played all the way through.

Pokemon Red was my first. I played when I was very young. I have this weird attachment to Pokemon silver though, its strange, I just really love that game.

Gee... I can't remember which was my first Pokémon Game. All I know is it was either Pokémon Red or Pokémon Colosseum, but I think it was Pokémon Red since I think that influenced me to get Colosseum. Again I can't remember which way round it was, it's been years ago since then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom