• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Game That Nintendo Announced Today Are You Most Excited For?

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
Nintendo announced a couple of games today, most of them being for the 3DS. Out of all of them, which one are you the most excited for?

The game that really grabbed my attention during Nintendo Direct was Mario and Luigi: Dream Team. I love playing the Mario and Luigi RPGs and everything about them is just awesome.

I guess Mario and Luigi: Dream Team, but I was really hoping for news of a Bravely Default and Dragon Quest VII localization. I'm about to give up on Bravely Default, which sucks because it looks so good.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Here's a list of games announced:
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
Mario Golf World Tour
New Super Luigi U (WiiU)
[Zelda Miiverse Space]
Mario & Donkey Kong Minis on the Move
Harmoknight!
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
[FE13 DLC]
Kersploosh!
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Lego City Undercover (3DS & U)
...more

I'm most excited for M&L Dream Team. And the FE13 DLC that I'mma buy today.

Deeds

no text
To be honest, the Nintendo Direct today has been pretty boring. Nothing Mario or Luigi related really excites me now-a-days, I know you hear it loads, but - they're all the same to me. Animal Crossing was fun when I was younger, think it's lost its spark. I've never gotten into Castlevania. So yeah, this Direct has been pretty lame for me, haha.

This Nintendo Direct was not as mind blowing as the Wii U Nintendo Direct. I must say it was more disappointing than amazing, I was mostly disappointed with Donkey Kong Country returns 3D, when they were building up to the announcement I thought they were talking about a new Donkey Kong Country game, it was a let down when they revealed it was just a Port/Remake of the Wii Version. I guess the only things that did spark interest was the release dates of Fire Emblem Awakening and Luigi's Mansion 2 and the announcement of Mario and Luigi RPG4.

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team has me excited. It's been awhile since Nintendo released some man games centering around Weegee. Great to see the green plumber receiving some love.

I was puzzled by the announcement of Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D. That game is just over two year old. Every prior DKC game was ported to handhelds somewhere down the line but this is too early.

I'm actually excited for DKC Returns 3D. Mostly because my Wii copy got ruined and I couldn't find it anywhere again. So now I'll get a chance to beat it.

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
I don't own a 3DS, so i'm going to go with Super Luigi U. Don't know if I'm going to get it though.

Edit
*smacks head* Forgot, Need for Speed Most Wanted for the easy win. Going to get it for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom