• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Game Should I Play Next?

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
What game should I play next? I just want some ideas. I just finished a play through of ffv, super Mario world, and ff4. Some game series that I have played and beaten in the past are chrono trigger, batman Arkham games, all Zelda games, all metroid games, and many more. I have been playing and beating a lot of RPGs lately such as ff, xenoblade, and sky rim so I think I want to move away from this genre for a little while. So any ideas?

Dan

Resident evil series
No more heroes
Spyro the dragon (PS1 Games)
Crash Bandicoot (Ps1 games)
Streets of rage
Donkey kong country series

Just a few

Try No More Heroes one and two if you havent already. Sin and Punishment: Successor of the Skies is also a very unique arcade style game that is fast and furious,, you may enjoy that too.

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
How about Graphic Adventures? Try these:

Sam and Max

Day Of The Tenticle

The Dig

Full Throttle

Monkey Island Series

Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
Thanks for the ideas. I have played almost all of the resident evil games, most of the DKC games, and a little of spyro a while back. So those are some possibilities. i haven't ever played no more heroes so il look into it.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire

I literally just finished this game and I have to say it is one of my favorite games ever.

And as too all of the other suggestions I have decided to work on Donkey Kong Country and Earthbound. I choose these after spending a day finishing about 4 original mario games that I found i had left unfinished

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom