• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Game Has The Best Trailer

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I was going through some old trailers, and I was wondering which one you guys thought of as the best?

I think my favorite was probably the original Ocarina of Time trailer, though Wind Waker's Zelda trailer, the Breath of the Wild Trailer, and Four Swords Anniversery Edition were all up there.

It's so cliche of me to say Breath of The Wild but it's the truth. We got so much thrown on top of us, and it was beautiful.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Honestly no trailer for anything, even among other Zelda games, has filled me with so much raw emotion and excitement that the Breath of the Wild trailer for E3 2016 has. The pure beauty of the world unfolding before your eyes, the hauntingly beautiful musical score, all of the features showcased in it, even if it was all just scratching the surface, and all of the subtle details... When the trailer first started, hearing "Wake up, Link..." spoken like that gave me chills, and still does. As does watching the rusted Master Sword fade out into the title logo. Everything about it was so breathtaking and stunning. No trailer has ever moved me this much. Honestly this might be the most anticipated game of my life, no understatement.

Honestly no trailer for anything, even among other Zelda games, has filled me with so much raw emotion and excitement that the Breath of the Wild trailer for E3 2016 has. The pure beauty of the world unfolding before your eyes, the hauntingly beautiful musical score, all of the features showcased in it, even if it was all just scratching the surface, and all of the subtle details... When the trailer first started, hearing "Wake up, Link..." spoken like that gave me chills, and still does. As does watching the rusted Master Sword fade out into the title logo. Everything about it was so breathtaking and stunning. No trailer has ever moved me this much. Honestly this might be the most anticipated game of my life, no understatement.
I for one, totally agree with you dude. When I first saw the trailer, no lie I cried. It just sunk in, all of it. The theme has already became one of my favorite Zelda pieces, which is nuts!

I have to say that my favorite trailer has to be the Twilight Princess trailer from e3 2005. This is not only because of the fact that it is my favorite video game ever created, but even more so because of the epic music that is playing in the background! This is literally one of my favorite pieces of music to ever have been created for any Zelda game.

Wind Waker for me.

I remember the early trailer that looked horrific. People were right to be worried as hell coming off of MM and seeing what they saw...

However, when the actual trailer for the final game was amazing. They cracked the art style, the music complimented everything perfectly. We saw things we'd never seen before; sailing, cannon battles, bosses and they all looked brilliant.

Best trailer ever!

Tibari

Rinkuji
BOTW Trailer was so awesome I watched it several times, sometimes in a row, its music is excellent and the hype is real.

BotW. I am totally biased though. I only got into Zelda after SS was out, so BotW is the first trailer I've really been hyped about.

I still am awed each time I watch the TP E3 trailer. Of course, BotW is steadily rising to the top spot the more new footage is released.

Amy Lu Minati

The Triangle conspiracy
SS's trailer gave me the most hype i've ever had... Until Breath of the Wild.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom