• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Game Had Your Favorite Music?

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
My fave music is definatly from pokemon emerald... I absolutly loved it!I sometimes just switch it on to listen to fortree town music and lillycove.

Oooh ... that's a really hard one. I've been working on the MusicofPokemon youtube channel for Pokemon Dungeon. I'm working on the Diamond/Pearl/Platinum soundtrack right now, and I can't believe how must nostalgia I get listening to the tracks.

However, despite common complaints, I think I played Ruby the most out of all the games, so I've heard the tracks to that game more, and love that game's soundtrack most.

Also http://www.youtube.com/musicofpokemon

S

ShinyFlitwick

I'd say Black/White, but I also really like the music in HG/SS.

I used to always say it was a Tie between Silver and Emerald, but now that I'm Replaying through Diamond I need to give it the credit it deserves. Most of us have overplayed that game to the point where the music is a blur in the back of our minds. However, if you go back and listen now, after a long break you really appreciate the catchy and lovably tunes in one of the most played pokemon games to date.

At least, that's how I feel.

My favorite tunes were from Gen. 3. Preferably the Champion theme, the Wild Pokemon theme, battle themes, etc. Gen 1 also had a good champion theme as well.

Dracoburn

Lance's Protégé
BW have really cool music, not gonna lie. But I liked HGSS best because they introduced the ability to play music from the Gen II originals, too.

Many of the games has updated version of previous tunes. Many are new though, but it is hard to pick a favourite. I liked Ruby and Platinums music.

I liked the original music from the GB games. Also the music in Heartgold & Soulsilver. They have a gret beat to them, and in HGSS you can get the retro tunes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom